• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBA Live Mobile Application Update 1/30/19

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Re: big app update coming

Apparently it is today still odd someone would leave after saying that it's today

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190130-101612.png
    Screenshot_20190130-101612.png
    512.6 KB · Views: 676

With all this hype, it better be something special. My biggest "want" for this game has always been new animations.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

I updated the thread with the contents of the Reddit post

Ailman

Rookie 1

I hope they fix the IOS bidding bug, I cannot posts cards without restarting the app several times.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Clutch was changed to last 30 seconds in showdown and the position roles were swapped...

PG is now playing like C used to

SG is now playing like PG used to

SF is now playing like PF used to

PF is now playing like SG used to

C is now playing like SF used to

dub365

All-Star 1

Clutch was changed to last 30 seconds in showdown PG is now C, SG is now PG, SF is now PF, PF is now SG, C is now SF

Wtf. I have no idea what you're trying to say here. Position swaps? ???Point Guard is now a Center.... you broke me Stewie

TorchBeak

Rookie 1

Looks great so far, especially the new camera angle!

About time EA put some development resources and money into NBALM!

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Looks great so far, especially the new camera angle!

About time EA put some development resources and money into NBALM!

I think the position roles being changed (not listed on the notes so it should get fixed eventually) and the way the camera changes angles are both horrible the other stuff still needs time to get or see them

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Re: 1/30/19 app update

They're fixing the position role swaps and the new 100 overall Bird is a shooting SF with 104 3pt and 103 mid range

He just now said that those stats aren't final so apparently one or both of them were changed

Apparently it is today still odd someone would leave after saying that it's today

Long story, short, Wednesday sent that to his league via discord....boneheads in his league didn't realize it shouldn't be shared, since he only sent it to them lol. So, probably an issue with an "admin" releasing info early like that lol. Also, probably just overall embarrassment from thinking he could trust his leaguemates to keep it between themselves lol.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.