• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

NBA Live Mobile Application Update 1/30/19

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Don't play 3v3 right before LvL!

Apparently if you play one of the 3v3 events before playing LvL then your baskets are worth 1s and 2s not 2s and 3s so playing another 5v5 event before LvL would fix it

Looks like they released a patch. Final fix will need a few days.
The C & PG positions are correct now (only in game play). But the other positions still wrong lmao.

timsg0102

Rookie 2
Will they give us additional SD tokens as compensation for the bug messing up that part of the game for last few days before SD is refreshed?

More cups and pennants especially pls....

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Will they give us additional SD tokens as compensation for the bug messing up that part of the game for last few days before SD is refreshed?

More cups and pennants especially pls....
Doubt that.
But heard they are reducing the requirements for each player when they roll out 96 SD masters, so hild of building anyone.

Techon

Rookie 1
Re: big app update coming

So who is Mr Wednesday

He <I>was<I></I></I> an admin on the 4katard forum, but apparently he's left the server after this incident. Not sure why he said "today" in his post, but he sorely jumped the gun. I try to read that server for information and hopefully this time they don't totally screw the app release by giving a specific date because then people will just go batshit insane at maintenance thinking the update is in but usually takes many hours for Google/Apple to put it into the store.

You must really hate him.

Techon

Rookie 1

He <I>was<I></I></I> an admin on the 4katard forum, but apparently he's left the server after this incident. Not sure why he said "today" in his post, but he sorely jumped the gun. I try to read that server for information and hopefully this time they don't totally screw the app release by giving a specific date because then people will just go batshit insane at maintenance thinking the update is in but usually takes many hours for Google/Apple to put it into the store.

You must really hate 4katosh. The fact that your name calling really shows how sad you are.

Do what? No one's name calling him.....Oh you mean "4katard"? That was auto correct. Nah, I kid. That's a joke on the kids/people that post the stupidest of things in his discord. Nothing to do with name calling him. If I were name calling him, you'd know. It'd be like Joshtard or something lol. I got no problem with him (although he's done some shady shit on "gg" and even in that discord, but whatever, no one's perfect, I guess).
****,sorry for the misunderstanding

What shady shit did he do on GG. every time i ask people ignore the question.

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder

You must really hate 4katosh. The fact that your name calling really shows how sad you are.

Do what? No one's name calling him.....Oh you mean "4katard"? That was auto correct. Nah, I kid. That's a joke on the kids/people that post the stupidest of things in his discord. Nothing to do with name calling him. If I were name calling him, you'd know. It'd be like Joshtard or something lol. I got no problem with him (although he's done some shady shit on "gg" and even in that discord, but whatever, no one's perfect, I guess).

Guys, In future please keep this in the PM's.

Nothing to do with the app update and it's just negative talk really.

Thanks,

A

Guys, In future please keep this in the PM's.

Nothing to do with the app update and it's just negative talk really.

Thanks,

A

You are absolutely right, apologies.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.