• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Larry Bird (Monthly Master)

ramizi

Rookie 2
Hey guys,

Has anyone did the the math on Monthly Master Larry Bird?
How high can card I get him no money spent?
How high can card I get him if I but the pass/store packs?

Thanks!

betaman411

All-Star 1
I think i read somewhere 96 no money spent.. and 97 with the pass
It?s 97 and 98. As of now, there doesn?t seem to be a way to get him to 100 so expect a change at some point.

Credit to Diavolo from 4Katosh discord:

Needed tokens for OVR 85: 100 Gold (5 Elite)
Needed tokens for OVR 90: 200 Gold (10 Elite) [300 Gold totally]
Needed tokens for OVR 91: 400 Gold (20 Elite) [700 Gold totally]
Needed tokens for OVR 94: 600 Gold (30 Elite) [1.300 Gold totally]
Needed tokens for OVR 97: 1.000 Gold (50 Elite) [2.300 Gold totally]
Needed tokens for OVR 98: 1.600 Gold (80 Elite) [3.900 Gold totally]
Needed tokens for OVR 99: 2.000 Gold (100 Elite) [5.900 Gold totally]
Needed tokens for OVR 100: 2.000 Gold (100 Elite)
Needed tokens totally: 7.900 Gold (395 Elite)

Tokens daily through events: 40 Gold (2 Elite)
Tokens daily through objectives: 25 Gold
Tokens daily through court pass: 25 Gold
Tokens daily through coin/rep packs: 20 Gold
Tokens daily through court pack: 10 Gold
Tokens daily through bonus packs: 10 Gold (5 packs)
Tokens weekly through court pass: 200 Gold (10 Elite)

Tokens daily without court pass: 95 Gold
Tokens daily with court pass: 130 Gold

Tokens totally without court pass (29 days): 2.755
Tokens totally with court pass (29 days): 4.570

Edit: unless I?m mistaken, it seems he?s missing Monthly Master objectives which rewards 10 elite or 200 Gold per week so that?s another 800.

I opened 90 bonus packs for him. My math tell me I will get the 98. He can be boosted to 99. Happy with it.

I'm 10/30 to 94 already.

picklegoat

Rookie 2
Now that showdowns have been increased to 96 (as they should have been) the less Bird has value unless you can get him 97+

Heatculture

Rookie 1
I have done 5 of the daily beats players and opened two GOTW ones today but never got 7 bonus elite master tokens for him. Anyone else have this issue? I did 3 last week and 2 today and didn?t register the ones today..

KD32

Rookie 1
I have done 5 of the daily beats players and opened two GOTW ones today but never got 7 bonus elite master tokens for him. Anyone else have this issue? I did 3 last week and 2 today and didn?t register the ones today..

Same here... completed 2 today and didn?t get anything. Hopefully this is what EA is trying to fix with this long maintenance

how has your larry bird been getting on? close to 94 OVR? or on the road to 97 OVR?
I'm just starting the 94. I haven't bought the 7day pass and have only bought 2 packs. I don't think it's possible without buying the 7 day pass which I might have to do at some point.

stan701

Rookie 1
Prior to the 'maintenance' I completed 4 sets, of which 2 was registered, & 2 didn't. After the maintenance, the progress got wiped. I filed a report with EA, & they send me an email asking me to , reboot the game, close other apps, clear cache etc etc... I've even deleted the app & re-installed..

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
i have bought the 7500 packs daily, finished all the events, and achievements.. and am half way through 91... and youre close to 94?
did you have saved bonus packs that you opened??

i have bought the 7500 packs daily, finished all the events, and achievements.. and am half way through 91... and youre close to 94?
did you have saved bonus packs that you opened??
I said I just started the 94, not close at all. But it's weird I'm ahead of you and I had only about 5 saved bonus packs and have only bought 2 of the 7.5k packs. You should be ahead of me especially if you bought the packs daily which I haven't been doing.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.