• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Larry Bird (Monthly Master)

betaman411

All-Star 1
Is there any confirmation on the gold "3" tokens carrying forward to next month's master? I assume the only guarantee is unopened bonus packs as the elite 33 tokens surely won't work.

betaman411

All-Star 1
will make 97, then save just to see
That's what I did. Had 97 for a couple days now and just stockpiling both the gold and elite tokens. I suppose I may get close enough to make the 1k NBA cash pack worthwhile but not sure if it's worth 1 OVR pt. Especially when the next Monthly will likely start at a higher OVR.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Saw this on reddit..
If u have 100 bird tokens.. and put them in the 100 set .. u can buy the 100 bird for 1500 cash without having 99 bird. One user says he has done it..

betaman411

All-Star 1
Saw this on reddit..
If u have 100 bird tokens.. and put them in the 100 set .. u can buy the 100 bird for 1500 cash without having 99 bird. One user says he has done it..
Now that's interesting...and you get to keep your current Bird?!

Altavilla

Pro 1
Saw this on reddit..
Now that's interesting...and you get to keep your current Bird?!

Yes

Funny you guys mention this, cause I just threw in my 50 tokens into the 100 set to check if it'd let me claim it. It didn't, but the 98 set did, but for 4500 cash if I recall correctly.

Anyway, worth a shot for the next MM, since the early versions aren't good for much anyway...

Mikey7890

Rookie 1
Yes if u have 100 elite bird tokens u can buyout 100 ovr for 1500 cash even without 99 ovr version. Apparently set is coded that way 99 bird as a standalone collectible worth 1500 cash.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.