• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Larry Bird (Monthly Master)

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
i have bought the 7500 packs daily, finished all the events, and achievements.. and am half way through 91... and youre close to 94?
did you have saved bonus packs that you opened??
I said I just started the 94, not close at all. But it's weird I'm ahead of you and I had only about 5 saved bonus packs and have only bought 2 of the 7.5k packs. You should be ahead of me especially if you bought the packs daily which I haven't been doing.

dont get it either....

i have bought the 7500 packs daily, finished all the events, and achievements.. and am half way through 91... and youre close to 94?
did you have saved bonus packs that you opened??
I said I just started the 94, not close at all. But it's weird I'm ahead of you and I had only about 5 saved bonus packs and have only bought 2 of the 7.5k packs. You should be ahead of me especially if you bought the packs daily which I haven't been doing.

dont get it either....
Only thing I can think of is bonus packs. I haven't slept for more than 4 hours in over a year, pretty sure im an insomniac lol.Sometimes I open a bonus pack right before bed and wake up before it refreshes so I'm pretty sure I've opened every single pack on time without fail. Maybe that's the difference but it still wouldn't beat opening the daily packs everyday as you get 20 a day. Do you open every single bonus pack on time?

betaman411

All-Star 1
I'm 6.5 tokens thru the 94 as of this morning with 4 tokens achieved from today's objectives and the Campaign complete. I've completed all objectives and bought all store packs since they were available with the goal of getting a 'free' 97 Bird. I'd buy the pass once or twice +98 was possible but the math says you can't even get him to 99 (let alone 100) with what's currently available.

My guess is the big diff is the Monthly Master Daily Beats set. Those are worth 10 elite tokens and I've also completed those.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I have opened maybe 3 bonus packs.. finished all the objectives and bought the coin packs daily. 3 tokens into the 94 set

I'm 5/50 to 97. I opened 90+ bonus packs the first day. Have 40+ more in the vault. My math tells me that I will get the 98 buying the store pass the last week.

I'm 12/50 towards 97 Bird, I opened a ton of bonus packs, maybe about 150? I have also completed 4 of daily beats player sets and only been credited for 2 which is very annoying. I've contacted customer service for the same generic response.

I should be 19/50 right now, expect I should be able to reach 98 Bird but find it strange there's no options available yet to go beyond that.

Altavilla

Pro 1
Got the 700 cash pass but now regret it.
Bird is a big waste of resources. With Magic at least I had use for the 91 version at some point.

Players like winter Magic and this Bird are P2W. The mere fact you have them (above certain levels) are a giveaway on what kind of player you are.

X_1618

Rookie 1
I'm 6.5 tokens thru the 94 as of this morning with 4 tokens achieved from today's objectives and the Campaign complete. I've completed all objectives and bought all store packs since they were available with the goal of getting a 'free' 97 Bird. I'd buy the pass once or twice +98 was possible but the math says you can't even get him to 99 (let alone 100) with what's currently available.

My guess is the big diff is the Monthly Master Daily Beats set. Those are worth 10 elite tokens and I've also completed those.
do you get every single bonus pack on time?

and you said, ?the math says you can't even get him to 99 (let alone 100) with what's currently available?... is there any solution to achieve the target? only by cash?

X_1618

Rookie 1
I'm 12/50 towards 97 Bird, I opened a ton of bonus packs, maybe about 150? I have also completed 4 of daily beats player sets and only been credited for 2 which is very annoying. I've contacted customer service for the same generic response.

I should be 19/20 right now, expect I should be able to reach 98 Bird but find it strange there's no options available yet to go beyond that.

any tips or suggestions to get more tokens for higher OVR Bird.

I should be 19/50 right now, expect I should be able to reach 98 Bird but find it strange there's no options available yet to go beyond that.

There's nothing you can really do beyond the objectives at the moment, the main key for me was I had a big pile of bonus packs I was saving for all-star. It was by accident that I discovered bonus packs had Bird tokens in them and I decided to just open them all lol.

Btw, I've had 2 more responses from EA, the first was just another generic reply advising me to try opening the game on other devices etc, but after I told them that had nothing to do with anything they said they are aware of the issue with the daily beats player set objective and were "looking into it".

I'd assume at some point they'll add more options to increase Bird higher, EA are making sure they control how far anyone can improve their team...

X_1618

Rookie 1

There's nothing you can really do beyond the objectives at the moment, the main key for me was I had a big pile of bonus packs I was saving for all-star. It was by accident that I discovered bonus packs had Bird tokens in them and I decided to just open them all lol.

Btw, I've had 2 more responses from EA, the first was just another generic reply advising me to try opening the game on other devices etc, but after I told them that had nothing to do with anything they said they are aware of the issue with the daily beats player set objective and were "looking into it".

I'd assume at some point they'll add more options to increase Bird higher, EA are making sure they control how far anyone can improve their team...
thank you so much.
it seems that I try to keep enough
unopened bonus packs for all star promos.

zephyr

Rookie 1
anybody else wondering how the heck we are supposed to complete the weekly objectives now with impact and next gen gone?

Ailman

Rookie 1

Play Madden Mobile for a week, EA controls almost every aspect of the game. They choose when you can sell your promo players, we don't get free stamina anymore. We either buy it with coins or play Overdrive for stamina. No longer can you log into the game 4 hours later and have full stamina waiting for you, each promo has its own currency so you cannot even stockpile them before a promo starts. EA also chooses when to convert whatever currency you have to left and how much. The player boosts are not even universal, its only for that exact promo. So when a new promo comes out your players are obsolete.

anybody else wondering how the heck we are supposed to complete the weekly objectives now with impact and next gen gone?

Hopefully they have already thought ahead on this one (fingers crossed, lol, but who knows sadly) and have different objectives in it's place. Otherwise, we will probably see the same thing we saw on Monday, with a maintenance mid day that resets everything lol.

benjamin_et

Rookie 1
hi,
I'm pretty new to the game.

I guess I'm gonna need some help.

I've gotten the 82 rating larry bird that requires two 33 elite token.

But how do I turn in my 82 rating larry bird for the rest 85, 88 rating ?

I have enough elite tokens but it seems I do not have 82 rating larry bird to turn in ...

This issue happen to me for the LNY event as well.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
hi,

I have enough elite tokens but it seems I do not have 82 rating larry bird to turn in ...

I can almost guarantee you have that 82 Bird in one of your lineups you can't put a card into a set that is being used in a lineup

benjamin_et

Rookie 1
hi,

I can almost guarantee you have that 82 Bird in one of your lineups you can't put a card into a set that is being used in a lineup

Aaahh ... THanks so much! you are right, in one of my lineups he is there ..

Oh dear, wasted all my LNY tokens as well, never know how come i cant turn in any of my players ..

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
hi,

Aaahh ... THanks so much! you are right, in one of my lineups he is there ..

Oh dear, wasted all my LNY tokens as well, never know how come i cant turn in any of my players ..

You're welcome

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.