• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Keep Or Sell Zion

Bots buy the card when you try to sell it, humans don't. Everything you see getting bid on is (primarily) human
I’m still not clear .. sorry I guess I’m slow.🤷🏻‍♂️... sooo... when a bot buys the card they just pay the “buy now” price rather than making a bid? Also before mentioned someone referred to the “ my auctions “ and something else , that being a way to tell ..

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I’m still not clear .. sorry I guess I’m slow.🤷🏻‍♂️... sooo... when a bot buys the card they just pay the “buy now” price rather than making a bid? Also before mentioned someone referred to the “ my auctions “ and something else , that being a way to tell ..
Bot can buy or bid on a card (both mean the card was bought) and I said that in the simplest fashion because anything you see on the AH is known as a mirror card it's a copy of a card that someone else posted but at a different price and randomly put on any one of the AHs because when you post an auction it doesn't go on the AH only the bot can see it and decides wether or not to buy your card in the first hour or bid/buy in the last hour usually based on the mirror card that the bot made based on your card which is viewable by every user in the AH that the mirror is sent to

In short bots buy from users and users buy from bots

So if I post a card ; let’s say a 104 AD... for a $1,000,000. That AD won’t show up in yours or any other players ah? Your saying that the bot will post a mirror card at a different price ?....Sorry I’m bugging... It’s a bit confusing, but I’m seeing a bit more clearly. 👍

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
So if I post a card ; let’s say a 104 AD... for a $1,000,000. That AD won’t show up in yours or any other players ah? Your saying that the bot will post a mirror card at a different price ?....Sorry I’m bugging... It’s a bit confusing, but I’m seeing a bit more clearly. 👍
You post that AD and it won't show in the AH but the bot will make a mirror of that card with the same time but different price on a random AH and that's what people can buy and the bot then has a chance to buy your card regardless of what happened to the mirror card so if the mirror sells them the bot can decide to buy or pass on your card and if it doesn't buy your card but sells the mirror it doubles the amount of that card which also lowers the value

The bot can also buy your card even if the mirror doesn't sell

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
it doesnt necessarily go to a 'random' AH.. i cant count how many times the mirror card has sold in those 5mins, and mine hasnt.. in AH1

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
it doesnt necessarily go to a 'random' AH.. i cant count how many times the mirror card has sold in those 5mins, and mine hasnt.. in AH1
It goes to a random one with an increased chance towards not ending up in the poster's AH and as I pointed out cards only get bought in the first hour or last hour the bot very rarely buys your card within 10 minutes even if the mirror was a snipe

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.