• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Keep Or Sell Zion

TomH

Pro 2
Sell to the bot or sell on the AH because I've seen many cards sell between 4.4 mil as long as it was less than 4.5 mil but if you are talking about the bot buying cards for 4.4 mil then that's a new development

IDK. Just happened on a Del card that was sold at 4.4

TomH

Pro 2
why is JA morant still not available in auction house? i supposed everyone got him by today...
That card plays really well. RJ not so much. Everybody is dumping RJ because the card sucks in lots of players opinions. I’ve got DWade back in at SG.

lebronmasked

Rookie 1
but i've played so many showdown matches but no one is using JA as pg lol..i am curious where is this card at? i really want to buy him from auction house

TomH

Pro 2
but i've played so many showdown matches but no one is using JA as pg lol..i am curious where is this card at? i really want to buy him from auction house

Most players don’t have him...yet. I do and a couple others that I know do and are using him on the bench. Valuable card w 106 and +3 speed boost. I’d start him and did for a while but went back to Nash who is more consistent, more likely to block clutch 3s, and has buzzer beater.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
ah. Was searching in vain for 106 Kawhi.
Oh ok then yeah that's what I thought it sounded too good to be true yeah the cap for cards on the AH is 4.5 mil highest I think I've seen is 4.479 but the bot won't pay anything close to that unfortunately because the thing that literally generates coins also needs to try to buy cards for less than it sells them for smh but that's their way of stopping coin sellers from knowing which card is which

dub365

All-Star 1
Bots buy the card when you try to sell it, humans don't. Everything you see getting bid on is (primarily) human

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
But I've been wining matches in showdown using rj as starting..
Different players play different in different lineups (chemistry)..
So, at the end of the day assuming u have coin it's always better to try a player for a day or 2 and make a decision of ur own..

TomH

Pro 2
I’ve had Wade sitting on bench for 3 weeks, now he is killing it as a starter. I’m not selling RJ ya never know

Is JA Moran having great ai?? And does he shoot three consistently?
I like him but for some reason I find all 105-106 PGs the same. I'm getting the same number of steals, same points, same shooting, same margins etc as I did with VanVleet. No difference at all. I haven't played one yet so maybe someone else can explain if there are any differences in A.I.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.