• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Influencers Tournament promo

teamduncan

Rookie 2
So should we stop wasting out time on this campaign? Or is the end of round 1 the end of this campaign?

based on the description, the bracket will go on until we finish all rounds and see which influences is the most chosen. so even if it campaign ends, it will show up in the future. but im guessing it will continue to round 2 3 and 4

Spyda9man

Pro 2
based on the description, the bracket will go on until we finish all rounds and see which influences is the most chosen. so even if it campaign ends, it will show up in the future. but im guessing it will continue to round 2 3 and 4
I picked some players based on needs, but if someone I picked is winning I'll ride them out otherwise I'll send the losers to the set bucket

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
This is what they tweeted

View attachment 3571
It may not be a March Madness based promo. Looks more like an upgrade to past campaigns. I’m thinking even more they choked when the real MM went down, moved up a stupid campaign in its place, caught mega flack for it, inexplicably shortened the first half of the crap campaign, and cobbled together something they are Calling Mobile Madness. Either way I don’t care — anything but this influencer nonsense.
Oh I know I saw it before I came here but you already mentioned it first like 5 minutes after they posted it compared to the nearly hour later when I posted something here about it

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Who we all trying to upgrade? I’m thinking Maxxisniice
Try to pick one of the players who are going onto round 2. As of now, The Professor is the only Male in the group who is leading in votes.. think its velez and the Gonzalez twins

Last edited:

cire2245

Rookie 3
I am good with anything but this influencer. I am too addicted with this game i grinded every promo to death even those crappy ones except this one which i didn’t even touch.

dub365

All-Star 1
Try to pick one of the players who are going onto round 2. As of now, The Professor is the only Male in the group who is leading in votes.. think its velez and the Gonzalez twins
Does it even matter if the player is gonna make it past the 1st round? Doesn't affect being able to upgrade to 99. They said the winner will be a Superstar but haven't said what it takes to get it. Also, every Superstar has started at level 78 haven't they? They doing that here too? I don't get it. Superstars are capped at 99 but we saw that 101 Los card. Idk. I've got Max at 98, will upgrade him as faelr as I can & be done with it I guess

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
That said, Beija Velez is hot.
I like her and the Gonzales twins the best and since I've played Live 19 I know the Gonzales twins, Spice, Jass, Bone, Professor, and some more were put into that game on street mode only just surprised that any of them made it this game since this game doesn't have a separate street mode and with the sizes of the guys outside of Max and JClark (new addition) and all the females the sizes weren't an enticing addition but with JClark at SF at only 6'3" that makes him lose his appeal but I remember International (2016 Olympic based program) Barbosa was a SF at the same size and for a while he was OP he made everything but then new cards came out with full stats instead of 0s and 50s at a bunch of spots which made him irrelevant since his hidden stats weren't up to par with the newer full palette stat cards

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I am good with anything but this influencer. I am too addicted with this game i grinded every promo to death even those crappy ones except this one which i didn’t even touch.
That's how many of us feel I actually missed a bunch of stuff I usually did because this promo was bad I didn't want to log in the 24 hour events helped that happen because no incentive to log in until 10 hours have passed

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Does it even matter if the player is gonna make it past the 1st round? Doesn't affect being able to upgrade to 99. They said the winner will be a Superstar but haven't said what it takes to get it. Also, every Superstar has started at level 78 haven't they? They doing that here too? I don't get it. Superstars are capped at 99 but we saw that 101 Los card. Idk. I've got Max at 98, will upgrade him as faelr as I can & be done with it I guess
Dont know for sure either.. especially since los put out the 101 card.. got confused bcz the coin for vote set was expiring today.. so just to be safe mentioned that.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
If u picked one of those players and move them on into the sets, what happens? I'm just waiting till 1 that i picked gets close or all the way to do the sets.
Same thing if you picked a loser they all work in the set they're made for

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.