• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Influencers Tournament promo

TomH

Pro 2
They'll charge us $40 for a weak card in a stupid outfit....... Oh wait that was just today's deal. Maybe they'll give us a Masupial VS Reptile Tournament bracket......? Idk at this point.
Mascot heads. Elf size chicks. A Shaq ITP that looks like he is on a zip line with a rocket pack. And at least one 101 “Los” card leaked. We have firmly entered Arcade game territory. I’m just looking forward to whatever comes between these two rounds. Holding onto a glimmer of hope they will sneak in a decent Mobile Madness Campaign. Because if MM canceling is the reason EA dropped the Traditional campaign, then all bets are off going forward and we will be playing with Teddy Bears and purple dinosaurs. That said, Beija Velez is hot.

Altavilla

Pro 1
Mascot heads. Elf size chicks. A Shaq ITP that looks like he is on a zip line with a rocket pack. And at least one 101 “Los” card leaked. We have firmly entered Arcade game territory. I’m just looking forward to whatever comes between these two rounds. Holding onto a glimmer of hope they will sneak in a decent Mobile Madness Campaign. Because if MM canceling is the reason EA dropped the Traditional campaign, then all bets are off going forward and we will be playing with Teddy Bears and purple dinosaurs. That said, Beija Velez is hot.
I'm expecting Jar Jar Binks any second now

betaman411

All-Star 1
Anyone have any insight on votes? Think they’ll change after today (ie by round)? I’ve got a ways to go to get a 99 so planning my stamina usage between this crappy promo and Arena (a little over halfway to Magic).

dub365

All-Star 1
Anyone have any insight on votes? Think they’ll change after today (ie by round)? I’ve got a ways to go to get a 99 so planning my stamina usage between this crappy promo and Arena (a little over halfway to Magic).
No idea at all. Logic says it'll stay the same but the number of events and # of votes necessary will change. But EA.......

I'm only gonna get a 98 by end of today but I feel like that should still be good enough for something. I don't really care though. I just grinded it out so that I wouldn't get left behind for a couple weeks if I needed to have made decent progress on a player in Round 1.

TomH

Pro 2

It‘s official. Mobile Madness drops tomorrow. Yay. You have to wonder if this was the plan or EA did some scrambling after being roundly roasted on social media.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
It‘s official. Mobile Madness drops tomorrow. Yay. You have to wonder if this was the plan or EA did some scrambling after being roundly roasted on social media.
Yep we can ditch this shitty influencers promo

Someone told me EA said they may make a MM promo but it wasn't definitive not it is hopefully I can get an Illinois legend but that won't happen no D Will, Nick Anderson, Kendall Gill, Derek Harper, or Eddie Johnson but hopefully a Meyers Leonard or Nunn

TomH

Pro 2
Yep we can ditch this shitty influencers promo

Someone told me EA said they may make a MM promo but it wasn't definitive not it is hopefully I can get an Illinois legend but that won't happen no D Will, Nick Anderson, Kendall Gill, Derek Harper, or Eddie Johnson but hopefully a Meyers Leonard or Nunn

This is what they tweeted

BD5D1347-EF7C-4E0B-BDBF-8AE00A0C5173.jpeg

It may not be a March Madness based promo. Looks more like an upgrade to past campaigns. I’m thinking even more they choked when the real MM went down, moved up a stupid campaign in its place, caught mega flack for it, inexplicably shortened the first half of the crap campaign, and cobbled together something they are Calling Mobile Madness. Either way I don’t care — anything but this influencer nonsense.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.