• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

i pulled golden ticket & 102 garnett from the platinum set

trapstarisu

Rookie 1
I took off all the elites on my bench, and threw all my coins on pro pack elites. I only got two, but hey, at least the bench was useful at the last point of the season. I got 100 overall TOTY Chris Paul, and a Panther token for the set master. Not bad I guess.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Bro, we didn't get the set on Asia. If we had, you guys would have had a massive heads up.

Yeah that's why I didn't post anything about it because it was a global exclusive I had no idea it was coming despite being on Asia after their maintenance a couple hours before global's

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
Bro, we didn't get the set on Asia. If we had, you guys would have had a massive heads up.

Agreed Commond! A lot of players( inc ME) have gained tons of coins because of you?re( and Stewie and the other guys here and in GG before) advance posting of Promos in asia server and certainly we appreciate it.

I wonder why EA did not release this Exchange set in Asia though. Would?ve been a nice head?s up if they did. At any rate, it was a good surprise from EA. Seems like this was this season?s version of Cornucupia Packs from last year. Wherein the AH got flooded late in the Season and a lot of players increased their OVR?s drastically.

Well, Asia didn't have maintenance yesterday. It will probably have it today because of Rewind. I spent the last of my coins on my alt account in case we get the set.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Well, Asia didn't have maintenance yesterday. It will probably have it today because of Rewind. I spent the last of my coins on my alt account in case we get the set.

According to the game they did but it was like half an hour later then normal and when I checked in about 18 minutes after it started it was already over

timsg0102

Rookie 2
Mine's 105 Giannis, 103 KD & 103 Hayward; MJ '87 103 & Nash '06 103. All players.

Overall boosted to 98 for both line ups.

timsg0102

Rookie 2

My SG server linked to the American side had maintenance around 12am local time, or 7pm GMT.

That's when I got all my 103 rated GT player packs. (y)

Venusinfurs

Rookie 1
I got:
100 TOTY Steven Adams
99 Finals Draymond,
99 Nightmare Magic (SF)
99 Finals McHale
5 x 95-97 players which allowed me to build Pantheon White Chocolate

NBA LU moved from 99 to 101 and Classic LU from 98 to 99

Today was a great boost!!

Hetzer

Rookie 1
I pulled
102 int. Kanter
102 Rewind shaq
99 Finals Klay
98 int. Mutombo
95 Webber
95 stoudamire
Too bad they nerfed the odds though.

trapstarisu

Rookie 1
I was confused how y'all could be getting multiple players from one pack, until I realized y'all are probably doing the set more than once

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.