• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

i pulled golden ticket & 102 garnett from the platinum set

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
Man peoples ovr are going to skyrocket now

I wish I would've had a heads up on this plat set. I never would've guessed they'd allow base elites though. Crazy...

Same here.. luckily had a few saved up..but only enuf to complete the set twice..and I get a 96 and a coach..
Me too got one Cousin?s token, 1 Jasyon Tatum rookie of the year token.. SMFH..

2 weeks ago i had over 270 elites from doing that Gold player glitch and opening pro packs. Upset I wasted the other base elites now.

Looking at AH am Shaking my head on Certified Player stats. How in the world is John Stockton a 105 OVR with ZERO stat over a 100.

Again Great Pull alekk and congrats.

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
Brian Waggoner
?

@Asros
2m2 minutes ago
More
Replying to @ME:p @EASPORTSNBA and 2 others
We're going to be sending out packs(pantheon token and plat player) for people who got tokens/coaches very shortly. Sorry for the issue!

betaman411

All-Star 1
Brian Waggoner
?

@Asros
2m2 minutes ago
More
Replying to @ME:p @EASPORTSNBA and 2 others
We're going to be sending out packs(pantheon token and plat player) for people who got tokens/coaches very shortly. Sorry for the issue!

Hopefully, that's what the maintenance is for now?!

Healer

Rookie 1
Bruh .. y'all pulling 100+ while out of 7 tries, highest I got was 97 .. oh and an FMVP token lol .. couldn't believe that EA gave us a compensation this fast .. someone is trying hard to make us stay for another season huh .. right EA ?

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
just got another 5 as compensation :)
this guy Brian Waggoner @ EA is a star! havent had sucha fast response from EA ever!

So just to clarify, the set now gives pantheon tokens and platinum players, or platinum players only? I don't wanna waste my elites for a coach or token.

Healer

Rookie 1
So just to clarify, the set now gives pantheon tokens and platinum players, or platinum players only? I don't wanna waste my elites for a coach or token.

Now it's fixed (only did it twice after second maintenance tho) but they gave us compensation so I don't think it's still bugged, I'm sure it gives what it says now .

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
Final pulls for the arvo:
105 hassan
100 titan kemp
99 wilt + ben wallace
98 jrue holiday
96 h2h lebr, UL havlicek, UL Haywood
95 kerr, david robinson, kidd, wilkes, olidipo...

playa out..

rrfb

Rookie 1
Wow, some incredible pulls in here. I've only done it 4 times so far with nothing special. Gonna go snipe base elites for the rest of the day.

95 superstar IT
95 juggernaut Larry Johnson
95 finals Clyde Drexler
96 6th man Lou Will

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.