• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

i pulled golden ticket & 102 garnett from the platinum set

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
i dont get the point of the game this month.. rather than making the AH crash .. they have pushed the price of elites and platinums now... i get it helps a lot of people but it makes it tougher for a lot of people too... wish there was someway to grind elites and platinums too..

Wow ridunkulous some of these pulls! The one morning I?m not able to check the game due to work meetings is when I miss out on an early Christmas... one of my league mates also confirmed pulling 107 harden. What the heck man

i dont get the point of the game this month.. rather than making the AH crash .. they have pushed the price of elites and platinums now... i get it helps a lot of people but it makes it tougher for a lot of people too... wish there was someway to grind elites and platinums too..

I couldn't agree with you more on this. Prices of elites which i needed to finish off a couple of the 105s have skyrocketed and made it way more expensive! Now im stuck halfway through :(

betaman411

All-Star 1
In hindsight I f'd this up already. Should've sold all my base elites for the inflated prices and then wait for the market to get saturated with them and prices to come back down. Only question is whether or not there's enough time left to see a significant drop in AH prices?!

JK Fun

Rookie 1
very lucky pull this morning, but right after this, there was a server maintenance, i wonder if these pulls were corrected ?

Attachments

• image1.png
    image1.png
    234.5 KB · Views: 1,093

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
In hindsight I f'd this up already. Should've sold all my base elites for the inflated prices and then wait for the market to get saturated with them and prices to come back down. Only question is whether or not there's enough time left to see a significant drop in AH prices?!
Trying that . But as usual bots are crazy.. base elites are going for 350k .. and my elites won't go for bid 275k buy 300k

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
very lucky pull this morning, but right after this, there was a server maintenance, i wonder if these pulls were corrected ?

Don't know if the pull rates have changed . But I think the maintenance was to give platinum players who got tokens/coaches on completing the set...
Wonder if anyone got compensated with a 100+

Dreathbeast

Rookie 1
Wait, I've been away from the game all day. Is it worth buying 80 ovr elites and then turning them into plats and selling them?

betaman411

All-Star 1
Trying that . But as usual bots are crazy.. base elites are going for 350k .. and my elites won't go for bid 275k buy 300k
I would try increasing your spread (e.g. bid 275k bin 375k. I don't have much luck when I have a tight spread. I've sold players for a higher min bid than I had for a bin on a previous auction. Of course there is the time factor but it has happened to me enough that I tend to set my min bid to whatever I would be ok with selling it for and then just inflate the bin. If that doesn't work then try lowering the bid in 10k increments to see when it sells.

JonSnowMo

Rookie 1
pulled 95 Hornaceck and 95 Detlef and it's so fucked up i might quit and have a break from this idiocy till next season

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.