• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Harvest Promo Coming 15th of November

Well, I?m stuck in the last Kezar (or whatever) event: got a 86 ovr Klay that misses open shots one after the other.

Ah well, maybe i can get 1 or 2 86 ovr players :x :x :x

I think Edll left a tip in one of the threads, i think it was different from this one but once you get the ball, go left wing first, then make your way over to the spot and you're likely to have a cleaner look because your defender may get snagged on a screen. This will require using your point guard I believe

I tin arsed that event with a deep three from Westbrook. I got it the first time on my alt with Irving. You need to play a bit of defense after you make the shot.

Altavilla

Pro 1
Well, I?m stuck in the last Kezar (or whatever) event: got a 86 ovr Klay that misses open shots one after the other.

I think Edll left a tip in one of the threads, i think it was different from this one but once you get the ball, go left wing first, then make your way over to the spot and you're likely to have a cleaner look because your defender may get snagged on a screen. This will require using your point guard I believe

Already saw Ed?s tips but no use for me, since I was already getting open shots after screens. Done with Curry. **** EA.

Already saw Ed?s tips but no use for me, since I was already getting open shots after screens. Done with Curry. **** EA.

Damn. I understand, though. I'm probably a fool for believing it's possible to grind Curry and 1 of Tatum/Mutombo but just looking at my progress after 1 and a half days it's looking kind of rough. The biggest thing, aside from needing 2 86s and 2 83s looks like getting TWENTY of those Elite tokens. Obviously there's no telling what Black friday is gonna be like, but I'm not too excited about my progress and I haven't missed a single first win for any event.

Apparently they accidentally made Halloween too grindable/easy to do for free so they upped the ante a bit. Still just Day 2 out of 13 so it's still too early I think.

They upped the ante in terms of making Duncan unavailable but Brian bent over backwards to try to get the best deal for f2p players possible. I have done all the first wins and don?t feel my progress is too bad.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
They upped the ante in terms of making Duncan unavailable but Brian bent over backwards to try to get the best dea for f2p players possible. I have done all the first wins and don?t feel my progress is too bad.
Same here.. just doing the first wins and extra stamina on curry.
Are u still doing elevate/fb/impact first wins?

betaman411

All-Star 1
They upped the ante in terms of making Duncan unavailable but Brian bent over backwards to try to get the best dea for f2p players possible. I have done all the first wins and don?t feel my progress is too bad.
Same here.. just doing the first wins and extra stamina on curry.
Are u still doing elevate/fb/impact first wins?
I?m doing Elevate and fb. Also doing the gold token impact event. Kinda stupid to keep doing the other 2 since you only need 7 elite (means at most you?re only the week behind so can get any player you want, albeit with less boost time but I think I?ll be able to make it up after this promo).

I've done a couple of Elevate first wins when I had a bit of leftover stamina but Elevate can wait. You can still level up Westbrook and Griffin at this stage so I'm not too worried about finishing Butler. I have forsaken the Impact and FB first wins. I do Get Loose and SD Daily Objectives and the rest goes on Harvest. I did do the Make it Rain live events.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Ya was thinking abt it.. but then realised id rather get these 86s than a 86/87 which will downgrade.. and flashback anyway was going to take a long time..
Hoping to finish all the 86s then impact isnt a big deal either

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Just realised another wrench in our calculations.. black friday live events will be there in 4 days.. (i assume)..
Curry progress.. 20 away from the 85
10 days left.. 20 (minimum) from the live events plus 10 from rep pack and 5 from the bonus pack. 350 .. so 87 should get done..
another 300 would require 5000 stamina at the most.. so atleast 500 stamina per day extra towards the curry event should get me there.

Stryker377

Rookie 1
Just realised another wrench in our calculations.. black friday live events will be there in 4 days.. (i assume)..
10 days left.. 20 (minimum) from the live events plus 10 from rep pack and 5 from the bonus pack. 350 .. so 87 should get done..
another 300 would require 5000 stamina at the most.. so atleast 500 stamina per day extra towards the curry event should get me there.

Were you just going for the 87 Curry?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

I knew ill get to the 87.. my aim was 89 and all the 86s.. tatum if possible

betaman411

All-Star 1

I knew ill get to the 87.. my aim was 89 and all the 86s.. tatum if possible
Am I crazy to consider the 2k pack? 100 Tourney tokens.

betaman411

All-Star 1

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Am I crazy to consider the 2k pack? 100 Tourney tokens.

You can get around 80 per day if you?re using your stamina so it?s not really worth it

Your math is if I dedicate all my stamina to him? I?m still trying to get at least one 89 (probably Tatum). I still need just under 750 to get the 89.

1 stamina refil gets u 21 tokens at the least.. 6 (1800 cash) gets you 126 tokens. So the 100 token pack is definitelt not worth it

betaman411

All-Star 1
You can get around 80 per day if you?re using your stamina so it?s not really worth it

Your math is if I dedicate all my stamina to him? I?m still trying to get at least one 89 (probably Tatum). I still need just under 750 to get the 89.

1 stamina refil gets u 21 tokens at the least.. 6 (1800 cash) gets you 126 tokens. So the 100 token pack is definitelt not worth it
My max is 370 so you?re right. 6 refills would be 132 tokens with the guaranteed 3 per.

The only thing is the pack actually gurantees the tokens, lol. You can press play on the event, crash, come back and find the stamina gone and no resume button. Definitely not a horrible thing to buy if you're cutting it close on the weekend...but there's probably gonna be even better deals

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.