• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Harvest Promo Coming 15th of November

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
The only thing is the pack actually gurantees the tokens, lol. You can press play on the event, crash, come back and find the stamina gone and no resume button. Definitely not a horrible thing to buy if you're cutting it close on the weekend...but there's probably gonna be even better deals

Plus there should be black Friday sets to get tokens too

betaman411

All-Star 1
The only thing is the pack actually gurantees the tokens, lol. You can press play on the event, crash, come back and find the stamina gone and no resume button. Definitely not a horrible thing to buy if you're cutting it close on the weekend...but there's probably gonna be even better deals
And I lost a Blitz event fing around... :roll:

And I lost a Blitz event fing around... :roll:

It's definitely easy to lose either of the 3 lol, even if you're totally focused. Cold streak when you need to make just 1 3? Can get tough. Porzingis catches and shoots a 3 at the buzzer of the defensive drill? Loss lol (couldn't believe it, really. Was in shock. I mean, I definitely do my best to guide them into the pain for a 2 versus a 3, but the one time I don't do that, splash). I get they upped the cost based on the reward value but some of these should at least allow 2nd or 3rd attempts. Sure had no problem allowing 3 attempts in the 10 stamina event for a single gold player in tipoff.

Of course adding extra attempts means they may compensate by adding 20 moving avoid zones with 3 seconds remaining for a half court shot.

Gareth64

Rookie 1
The last Brooklyn Blitz event (2-6 tokens) is interesting because I?ve done it a lot already and although it does drop more tokens, I?ve collected 5 and 6 tokens before, the vast majority of the time it seems to drop 2 tokens only. Anyone else noticed this? I wonder whether over a long period of time (which the Curry grind is of course) the guaranteed 3 token Kezar event may be better? Particularly if it?s close to the line with stamina management to get 89 Curry and do league matches etc.

betaman411

All-Star 1
The last Brooklyn Blitz event (2-6 tokens) is interesting because I?ve done it a lot already and although it does drop more tokens, I?ve collected 5 and 6 tokens before, the vast majority of the time it seems to drop 2 tokens only. Anyone else noticed this? I wonder whether over a long period of time (which the Curry grind is of course) the guaranteed 3 token Kezar event may be better? Particularly if it?s close to the line with stamina management to get 89 Curry and do league matches etc.

I?ve thought the same. Will focus on the guaranteed 3 since I know how much stamina I?ll need.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

I?ve thought the same. Will focus on the guaranteed 3 since I know how much stamina I?ll need.
Definitely the way to go.. even when u pull the 5 or the 6.. the others will be 2.. much safer to go for the guaranteed

Drowzy

Rookie 1

haha i think they should have just put 2 tokens as the reward then chance at 2-6 tokens..

Dreambaepark

Rookie 1

haha i think they should have just put 2 tokens as the reward then chance at 2-6 tokens..

Ya this brooklyn blitz event is made to delay progress of F2P players cause you will get 2 tokens 99%. The chance of getting 3 or more tokens is like pulling an elite in propack.. so play the 3 tokens blitz event coz this brooklyn blitz is trash

betaman411

All-Star 1

Ya this brooklyn blitz event is made to delay progress of F2P players cause you will get 2 tokens 99%. The chance of getting 3 or more tokens is like pulling an elite in propack.. so play the 3 tokens blitz event coz this brooklyn blitz is trash
Even on the first wins the most I've pulled is 4 so far.

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
(sorry if this has been discussed...)
has any1 else noticed that the campaign ends in "1w2d" but the sets end in "1w1d"??
this has 2 be a 1st that sets end before a promo....

(sorry if this has been discussed...)
has any1 else noticed that the campaign ends in "1w2d" but the sets end in "1w1d"??
this has 2 be a 1st that sets end before a promo....
Probably just a slight error. They will probably end at the same time but then again it could be because of black Friday sets.

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
our league is guessing that its an elevate style player.. which would be DOPE!!
(ahhh would be nice 2 use those saved up elevate tokens on AI!! :) )

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.