• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Harvest Promo Coming 15th of November

dub365

All-Star 1
All sounds cool to me. I'll probably wind up sinking $10-20 into this. They always find the Black Friday sucker in me, lol. Glad the Hero elites will be 83-86, will help a few of my struggling leaguemates in getting their OVR up

The biggest piece of info is that the sets are token based not player based so the AH is a non-factor.

Brian dropped a ton more info in discord but it's too much for me to put together right now before work. There are 16 Black Friday players which he named in the discord. 2 games per day with one player from each team showcased.

X020179

Pro 1
The biggest piece of info is that the sets are token based not player based so the AH is a non-factor.

Brian dropped a ton more info in discord but it's too much for me to put together right now before work. There are 16 Black Friday players which he named in the discord. 2 games per day with one player from each team showcased.

Could you post a screenshot of what Brian said about Black Friday? I?m not exactly following

Sorry, don?t have discord on my phone.

There are two players available on Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon during the Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend.

The exact details about how many items you need to claim them are still being fine tuned.

The progress you make in the Harvest promo will also count towards Black Friday.

The Harvest 90 OVR is a PF. He is non-grindable for f2p. Curry is the upgradable masher and is auctionable. He?s in the DEF lineup.

X020179

Pro 1
Confirmed 16 90 OVR BF Players:

? Nikola Jokic
? Russell Westbrook
? Victor Oladipo
? Draymond Green
? CJ McCollum
? DeMar DeRozan
? Ricky Rubio
? Kawhi Leonard
? Blake Griffin
? Chris Paul
? Aaron Gordon
? Al Horford
? Josh Richardson
? Jrue Holiday
? JaVale McGee
? Khris Middleton

Found this on Josh?s Twitter ^.

Thanks for the info Commond!

FWIW, daily log-in rewards will return with Harvest. Coin and rep packs will be limited to 1 per day and only contain set items. I believe there are gold Harvest players in the store but they're not used for any sets.

betaman411

All-Star 1
cheers guys! sort of glad now took the 'risk' and blew my teams up
gonna be an interesting few wks :)

How much did you net and what OVR are you now?

NBA still @ 85.. sh/def/bal = 81
coins... :D :D :D.. +4.5m in 1mth.. guessing approx +3m in last week or so
Coin total makes sense. I was just wondering how much you got primarily from selling your other players? What OVR did you have on those teams? I posted in the other lineups thread already that I was going to ?do the same? and then realized I have nothing of value (over 200k) except an 84 Simmons that I?m actually using on my main bench. Did you previously try to get your OVR?s higher on these extra lineups? If so, then it makes sense because we have similar coin totals and my other OVRs are 83, 82 and 81. I just kept selling along the way instead of stockpiling for a massive sell off.

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
85.. 83, 83, 82 i think.
i had bought alot of 83+'s for each lineup, and just dont see the value in keeping an elite bench for SH/BAL/DEF @ this stage as there are no boosts

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.