• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Gameplay style lineups are here

Brian has tweeted that we will begin having a temporary Campaign lineup similar to the All-Star lineup in S1. This is presumably the extra lineup they mentioned would be available at tip off.

After that, they plan to have three lineups. One for each playing style, balanced , shooting and defensive.

It's finally coming, all 3 will have benches, and the lineups won't count for your franchise overall

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181105-172706.png
    Screenshot_20181105-172706.png
    193.2 KB · Views: 987

Gareth64

Rookie 1
Re: Additional lineups coming

Yep saw that, looking forward to it.

I didn?t play S1, so the lineups only last for the duration of a particular campaign? What happens to the players after that and what about those that spend money on those lineups?

X020179

Pro 1

Finally. I?m cool with 3 lineups, especially the Campaign exclusive ones

Yep saw that, looking forward to it.

I didn?t play S1, so the lineups only last for the duration of a particular campaign? What happens to the players after that and what about those that spend money on those lineups?

The lineup will last for the duration of the promo/campaign, They'll probably give us a free pack with silver or gold players then we'll upgrade our Campaign Lineup as we pull new cards from the promo. Each card will be balanced, shooting or defensive so the cards can also be used in our main lineups as well. In S1, you could use the cards on both lineups at the same time, You keep everything that you pull.

The reason the lineup is special is that it's only for cards from that particular promo. It was a lot of fun during All-Star and Summer Courts. From memory, you could use your Summer Courts lineup in H2H so you might be able to use your Campaign Lineup for Showdown as well as campaign challenges.

Wow. This is fantastic news!!!!

The bench literally does nothing except needlessly lower people?s ovr

The purpose of the benches was SUPPOSE to be to have certain players that can help the team as a whole, whether it be from stat boosts, to providing fan boosts in showdown, etc. I haven't seen any players that provide stat boosts if on the bench this season, but it's still early

66RuckerPark

Rookie 1

I just hope they will get rid of useless bench

The bench is definitely not useless. Most game bonuses requires 3 players to achieve the full bonus. I dont know about you but Id rather put those players on the bench than in my starting lineup, and there are cards that give fan boost only when on the bench. Also the bench is important because of coach chemistry.

Alekk

Rookie 2

Great news, always liked the promo lineups in S1 and 3 teams for every play style will quench my ocd-like desire to match everything. Now just get rid of the bench entirely.

edlllpt

Pro 1

The bench is definitely not useless. Most game bonuses requires 3 players to achieve the full bonus. I dont know about you but Id rather put those players on the bench than in my starting lineup, and there are cards that give fan boost only when on the bench. Also the bench is important because of coach chemistry.

yeah I'm with 66RuckerPark here.

Not sure why people have strong feelings against the bench. It's not something particularly exciting/useful, but I'd rather have more cards to care about. And usually do the same regarding players for SD-bonus.

Alexdub5

Rookie 1

People hate bench because it DECLINE LINEUP OVR.

To keep ovr high we must buy expensive elites and put them on the bench, where they are useless.

All EA has to do is to make bench like in season 1, and everybody will be happy

dub365

All-Star 1

Well, regarding the bench....it's not so much that it's useless but that they need to make it MORE useful and hopefully they will. But if we're gonna have a bunch of lineups with benches .....that's a lot to go after. If they all have a bench, I hope that doesn't exponentially widen the gap between F2P and the big spenders.

cire2245

Rookie 3

I don't have issue as well on bench. Though i believe as well that there's a lot to be improved on this idea. Like if i have all my players on same line-up as defensive players with defensive coach, my team should put a hard time to the oppenent scoring against mine. I mean the gameplay between game style and how your combination is should be obvious overall and not just the boosts.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.