• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Full Golden Ticket Player List

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
Re: 103 OVR GT Kevin Durant & Magic Johnson

opla! that KD final event is insane!! right, left, right, left.. damn almost have 2 start turning blind!!

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

opla! that KD final event is insane!! right, left, right, left.. damn almost have 2 start turning blind!!

Insane!!!

Finally completed it..
Hope it helps someone

Attachments

• 20180801_200807.jpg
    20180801_200807.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 1,403
Re: 103 OVR GT Penny Hardaway & Yao Ming

Lol well its clear now no one actually pulled a ticket if they are giving gamechangers the chance to build GTs. They probably made the odds so low that when no one pulled a ticket they had to make up names and when people figured that out they give it to someone every one knows to make it seem like someone actually pulled a ticket. EA trying to do some jedi mind tricks.

mmnba

Rookie 1

We know that 103 GT Penny and Yao will come out, but does anyone know who are the set and pack GT's for tomorrow??

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

We know that 103 GT Penny and Yao will come out, but does anyone know who are the set and pack GT's for tomorrow??

Yao is the set card for tomorrow no one knows the pack card yet

trapstarisu

Rookie 1

That Penny is looking ideal for classic line up...

But it says 4katoshonit.

I'd rather use 92 legend Steve Nash then a card with 4katosh name on it... I'd quick sell that if it was free.

You'd miss out on a multi-million coin profit because of 4katosh? What did he do to you lol

Alekk

Rookie 2

Is Penny's background original? Others were from previous promos, but I don't remember seeing this one.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Is Penny's background original? Others were from previous promos, but I don't remember seeing this one.

Yeah I was looking for a similar one but couldn't find it

dub365

All-Star 1

Dang. Just missed this snipe this morning. Spent the rest of the day trying to grab Magic......no luck yet

https://imgur.com/a/CEaJlVc

I'm sure whomever posted that was PISSED when they realized their mistake

66RuckerPark

Rookie 1

I feel like the ppl who won the ticket only got to say which card they wanted to be made, they had no control over the stats or positions. Just take a look at Durants post shot, dunk and block, its clearly the developers that are assigning these stats.

It would be ludicrous if the Golden Ticket players had better stats than promo masters. EA has done the right thing here.

betaman411

All-Star 1

i need that kd can anyone give me review of him

He fire but the only problem is that all these GT cards cant run fast. Its so annoying and EA is not even fixing the issue they just keep releasing more broken cards.

Are GT cards the only ones affected by this run glitch? I remember reading something before about it but don?t recall which other cards are affected?

66RuckerPark

Rookie 1

It would be ludicrous if the Golden Ticket players had better stats than promo masters. EA has done the right thing here.

That statement makes no sense.
He has a point, I mean, doesn't higher ovr mean higher stats? Logicially anyways. I think you should explain why you think GT players shouldn't have better stats :/

The evidence is self explanatory.

66RuckerPark

Rookie 1

i need that kd can anyone give me review of him

He fire but the only problem is that all these GT cards cant run fast. Its so annoying and EA is not even fixing the issue they just keep releasing more broken cards.

Are GT cards the only ones affected by this run glitch? I remember reading something before about it but don?t recall which other cards are affected?

Alot of the new releases come with this bug. There are so many cards now that have this issue. Most times Im hesitant to pick up a new card because Im worried Ill be wasting my coins on a broken card. Sometimes youll be lucky to test a card in live events to see whether or not its broken.

Cortes

Rookie 1

I feel like the ppl who won the ticket only got to say which card they wanted to be made, they had no control over the stats or positions. Just take a look at Durants post shot, dunk and block, its clearly the developers that are assigning these stats.
Definitely, when I only noticed the same BS block and dunk I was sure EA decided about these stats, not the GT "winner(s)"..

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.