• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Final game key event pulls

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Yeah those are the pack ones and nice thanks now I know for when I don't pull one because I can't pull keys anymore and when I do it's garbage I get from the packs
Its amazing how people are pulling 10+ keys.. and i have just got 1 till now.. and people have still not gone one too..

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Its amazing how people are pulling 10+ keys.. and i have just got 1 till now.. and people have still not gone one too..
I had like 5 or 6 of them so far on each account but all but 1 of them came before the unscheduled maintenance yesterday which brought the nerfing of the pull odds

dub365

All-Star 1
Yeah those are the pack ones and nice thanks now I know for when I don't pull one because I can't pull keys anymore and when I do it's garbage I get from the packs
I've pulled 3 keys since the maintenance yesterday. Just got one from the 25 stamina event. Noticed there's a 9 hour timer in the event..... Hope it's not going away

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I've pulled 3 keys since the maintenance yesterday. Just got one from the 25 stamina event. Noticed there's a 9 hour timer in the event..... Hope it's not going away
Diavlo on discord said its going away on june 12..
In the sense u have till maintenance

Last edited:

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Consider yourself lucky since I spent like 6-7k stamina between 2 teams and only pulled 1 key since that maintenance

dub365

All-Star 1
Consider yourself lucky since I spent like 6-7k stamina between 2 teams and only pulled 1 key since that maintenance
Well let's hope I can 3star those suckers. I 3 starred my first try, none on the 2nd. Got those 3 keys left.

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
Im happy for you guys but i havent got one till now and i spend all stamina on finals events...is there any method to get keys or?i cant believe im so unlucky with those keys 😤

mambaiscold

Rookie 1
I have only pulled 1 and that was a day before the set and those events came out. I bought two tickets in store from my earned cash. have not pulled any at all so far

Kimpuma23extr

Rookie 1
YO EVERYONE HOW DO I FIND THE FINALS GAME KEY SO THAT I NEED TO PLAY THE 1980 LAKERS FINALS STAR SO THAT I HAD AN 6TH PLATINUM PLAYER

lebronmasked

Rookie 1
Lol i wonder what if game6 won by gsw again and curry scored the most points again so again we will have a potg curry at sf now???

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.