• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Final game key event pulls

Aren't all the event has same difficulty lol ..it just depends on your players..if you got strong players on shooting lineup then wade event i considered easy
Yup they are all the same. It depends on what ovr you are. If your a much higher ovr than the event players/team its much easier. My shooting line up is the highest out of the 4 so I get full stars on the Wade event pretty easily.

combat008

Rookie 1
Yup they are all the same. It depends on what ovr you are. If your a much higher ovr than the event players/team its much easier. My shooting line up is the highest out of the 4 so I get full stars on the Wade event pretty easily.
Not exactly the same. For some reason magic event has +26 to all stats for the enemy team while warriors only have +25.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Wouldnt the warriors event be tougher as their primary and secondary stats are higher?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Personally I haven't really noticed a difference in difficulty.I find them all the same if I use the same ovr teams.
ya a lot depends on the user also i guess.. i got only 1 key in my main so didnt have much difficulty in the wade event as i have a good team.
tried only the magic event in my alt .. only got 2 stars once, rest all 3 stars without any abilities..
i think last season had tougher 5v5 events if i am right..

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
I've had 3 key pulls in last 28 hours and 2 of them got wasted because the bloody event crashed during load... EA needs to sort this nonsense out.. someone tell the reddit figurehead to sort it outttt!~

dub365

All-Star 1
I've had 3 key pulls in last 28 hours and 2 of them got wasted because the bloody event crashed during load... EA needs to sort this nonsense out.. someone tell the reddit figurehead to sort it outttt!~
Not sure if they'll bite, but maybe send in a help ticket. I sent a screenshot of me losing the event due to the putback bug......got a game key from support no more than 20 mins later.

Kmcniel1982

Rookie 1
I pulled 106 Kawhi twice, the Raptors boost item 5 times, and a bunch of mystery gifts and about 10 illustrated players. I wish I got the curry or even the street lineup Durant or the regular finals Kawhi but I can't complain. I'll get decent coins for the double whenever it's auctionable.

combat008

Rookie 1
It seems like more people have pulled the PF kawhi than haven't at this point. Wouldn't be surprised if his value is lower than other 106 cards if he becomes auctionable.

Asif

Rookie 1
The odds of getting 106 player is low but kinda depends on luck.
But wen da players are auctionable I don't think are going more than 2 mil.

timsg0102

Rookie 2
I pulled 106 Kawhi twice, the Raptors boost item 5 times, and a bunch of mystery gifts and about 10 illustrated players. I wish I got the curry or even the street lineup Durant or the regular finals Kawhi but I can't complain. I'll get decent coins for the double whenever it's auctionable.

I can never get Kawhi thru that route. All I could do is to grind to get the 40 Playoff moments tokens in order to choose among the POTG cards.

Now w/ Kawhi, I have a more even chance of using my 105 over line ups to compete/beat 106 ovr teams.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.