• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Black Friday

Hroswith

Rookie 3
right now, im only at 99 bf token. hope could make it to 150 and redeem one of those 88 before the campaign ends.
Why? A Lockdown/Sharpshooter/Street pack gives you at least one 86 player. Buy four of those for 80 tokens, sell the 86 players, and buy an 88 player in AH with the coins.

That'll give you two 88 players for 160 tokens, instead of one for 150.

Pasasee

Rookie 3
Why? A Lockdown/Sharpshooter/Street pack gives you at least one 86 player. Buy four of those for 80 tokens, sell the 86 players, and buy an 88 player in AH with the coins.

That'll give you two 88 players for 160 tokens, instead of one for 150.
Great advise. Only 86 really selling well is James for a million

PoloCoach616

Rookie 1
By any chance has anyone been tracking how the BF sets have been rotating? Has it been a consistent cycle? If so, what should come after the shards sets?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Kyrie or Towns? Regardless of lineup roster needs
PG is more important but lineup does matter because if you have a good SS lineup and you use it a lot and you have a crappy Street lineup then go with KAT and then just get a decent Street PG

Spyda9man

Pro 2
The weirdest collectible yet.
Right now I'm at 75% confetti bonus. Figured the coach and court would increase up to 80/90 retrospectively then there would be a uniform/costume bonus increasing it up to 100% bonus. Is there any hidden ones like the halloween had?

HeinieManush

Rookie 1
I am happy -- I got Horford and the comics Curry I had wanted before...

...25 tokens left (and I can grind out a few more....)

Cournucopia pack, or a Lockdown pack I open much later in the season? Whattaya think?

UPDATE: Went with the cornucopia pack. Big mistake. BIG mistake. Ha....

Last edited:

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.