• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Battle of LA Promo

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I just did it like 5 days ago. No royals were selling anymore and I was bored so I grabbed a bunch of courts as cheap as I could find and pulled the trigger. And your idea assumes that I had a bunch of jerseys that could be sold easily but I had 2 courts and a coach that weren't going to net me much.

I did it for the boost in the first place. But I couldn't seem to get past +3 boost pts and I figured it was still valuable so I got rid of it. It's getting towards the end of season and they'll start finally giving us good boosts from promos so I'm not worried about it
Well the idea is built around when if you did it 2-3 weeks ago then it would have been a bad idea

teamduncan

Rookie 2
At best we pull a high ovr or 500k coins. Which is low chance. Not sure why the bonus packs keeps coming out as incentive.

But if we can pull a lot (say arena) at some point the chances of pulling a 500k coins goes up

teamduncan

Rookie 2
I have clutch Robertson at 98 ovr and Reddick at 99 ovr.

Both still serviceable.

Who should I get LeBron or Lou Williams?

LeBron adds more ovr and tall pg. But I lose clutch.
Williams has + 3 points.

Any advice?

(I have already picked kawhi for my first master)

Ndnd

Rookie 2
I have clutch Robertson at 98 ovr and Reddick at 99 ovr.

Both still serviceable.

Who should I get LeBron or Lou Williams?

LeBron adds more ovr and tall pg. But I lose clutch.
Williams has + 3 points.

Any advice?

(I have already picked kawhi for my first master)
I say you get Lou Williams. His stats are insane. Lebron’s cool and all but he can’t shoot and doesn’t have an ability.

Giovanni

Rookie 1
I got 102 LeBron, I'd like to get a small forward: who is better, Kawhi or Danny Green? I see Danny is a better shooter and Kawhi a better defender, but I am probably not going to play actively with them, so what about their AI?

Ndnd

Rookie 2
LeBron can certainly shoot, you just have to learn how to use him and his AI is one of the best at PG.
I have 102 Harden so Lebron's basically no use to me. I got 102 Green and I'm going for 102 Lou Williams now since they're the two best cards of the promo in my opinion. Sure, they're not the best defenders, but then again defense isn't really as important in this game.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I got 102 LeBron, I'd like to get a small forward: who is better, Kawhi or Danny Green? I see Danny is a better shooter and Kawhi a better defender, but I am probably not going to play actively with them, so what about their AI?
If you're not gonna use them then get Green

dub365

All-Star 1
I have 102 Harden so Lebron's basically no use to me. I got 102 Green and I'm going for 102 Lou Williams now since they're the two best cards of the promo in my opinion. Sure, they're not the best defenders, but then again defense isn't really as important in this game.
Except that defense does matter for your PG and that's where Harden is a liability. I have 102 Lou and he'll be great until I get 104 Ray. Felt like GT Booker was a tad better all around but Lou definitely has a nice deep shot

Ndnd

Rookie 2
Except that defense does matter for your PG and that's where Harden is a liability. I have 102 Lou and he'll be great until I get 104 Ray. Felt like GT Booker was a tad better all around but Lou definitely has a nice deep shot
I'm not spending money to get the live pass so 102 Lou will be on my team for a long time. Harden's not bad on defense. His stats may not support that, but he can definitely hold his own on defense.

betaman411

All-Star 1
From the play I’ve seen thus far, Harden is a HUGE liability at PG. I don’t have him yet so not sure if his manual is worth swapping him in and out but no way I’m leaving him in at PG for someone else to face. I mean seriously, he must have the worst AI I’ve seen this season.

Ndnd

Rookie 2
From the play I’ve seen thus far, Harden is a HUGE liability at PG. I don’t have him yet so not sure if his manual is worth swapping him in and out but no way I’m leaving him in at PG for someone else to face. I mean seriously, he must have the worst AI I’ve seen this season.
Wow.

Ndnd

Rookie 2
That might be true, but I actually like Harden a lot. He’s a sniper, has clutch ability, and is fun to play with. However, I do think Magic is better than Harden though, so you’re right on that. Probably LeBron too

cire2245

Rookie 3
Magic AI us always a pain - can shoot, dunk, rebound, everywhere. While his manual lacks shooting, his defense is great, and missed only one bb with him the entire time i used him on an sd game. On the other hand, harden is a great shooter with a clutch, but very weak on defense. I am using harden on my ultimate though for ovr.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I find LeBron quite easy to steal from though, the dribble rating matters a lot
His dribbling isn't bad but I found that dribble speed is completely useless take Vince Carter for instance his cards have very bad dribble speed but he can actually sprint with a much higher percentage than guys with much higher dribble speed that can hardly sprint with the ball

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.