• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Battle of LA Promo

dub365

All-Star 1
These guys praising Harden clearly don’t see what we’re seeing in lvl. I mean sometimes all I have to do is bump him and the ball is loose that’s how easy it is to steal from him. I’m getting Bron as my 3rd Master from promo.
I have no problem with Harden being someone's favorite. That's great. But I can't remember even one PG Harden that didn't have a massive Achilles heel. If a team has Harden (in any position), he's most likely gonna drop a couple bombs on me. Harden at the point doesn't do anything more than that and you know when his Clutch is coming so you can D up tight and nullify it. To each his own.

Promo-wise I came out happy. Bron, Lou, & Kawhi. LBJ is great, Lou doesn't miss much, and Kawhi filled a spot on my LD so all my lineups are pretty stout now. I give it a solid B

betaman411

All-Star 1
I have no problem with Harden being someone's favorite. That's great. But I can't remember even one PG Harden that didn't have a massive Achilles heel. If a team has Harden (in any position), he's most likely gonna drop a couple bombs on me. Harden at the point doesn't do anything more than that and you know when his Clutch is coming so you can D up tight and nullify it. To each his own.

Promo-wise I came out happy. Bron, Lou, & Kawhi. LBJ is great, Lou doesn't miss much, and Kawhi filled a spot on my LD so all my lineups are pretty stout now. I give it a solid B
I got the same players.

Lonzo_Ball

Rookie 1
Please. Arena is garbage. I have a team with 5 clutches at high level. But if my connection sucks, you'll beat me. Means nothing. Also, being able to cheese 3s with Harden all game long in Arena doesn't make him great. Use both in LVL and come tell me what you saw.
IMG_0273.jpg
LVL Im the celtics only used harden

betaman411

All-Star 1
I’m more interested in his AI score with Harden?! In any case, has anyone else noticed improved AI with Harden (and 102 Curry) or am I imagining things?

Ndnd

Rookie 2
Honestly though, when I use Harden against LeBron in arena Harden always outperforms LeBron. Harden always gets a few blocks in too.

X_1618

Rookie 1
Oh I know I've known for over 4 years I just brought that up because it is a dribbling stat that doesn't mean shit especially after they created and allowed the glitch of playes not being able to sprint while dribbling to last a couple of years with no fix some players just couldn't do it at all while other can do it most times
by the way, which PF player is more suitable for a bench player? Davis, Antet, or Garnett? 103 Rodman is a starter.

Attachments

• 65A09FE2-DC37-4E19-A849-BD6C71437057.png
    65A09FE2-DC37-4E19-A849-BD6C71437057.png
    870.1 KB · Views: 249

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
by the way, which PF player is more suitable for a bench player? Davis, Antet, or Garnett? 103 Rodman is a starter.
Doesn't matter all 3 have crappy boosts

But Giannis is a 103 the others are 102 so go with him

Last edited:

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
which player would you pick if Giannis were OVR 102?
in terms of POST boost and Dunk boost
Well then it doesn't matter because Giannis, AD, and KG all have +2 to useless stats so just go with the highest overall in that case

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.