• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Battle of LA Promo

TomH

Pro 2
Oh man. Anyone here remember another time where a major campaign dropped that was a step down in ovr? I terribly disappointed, especially since I was up at 4 am to get cracking on this one, .

cekspree

Rookie 1
Where are the throwback players tho? I know obviously Kobe & Kareem are out of the equation, but what about Darius Miles, Eric Piatkowski, Eddie Jones, Vlade Divac, Shannon Brown, Derek Fisher, etc? I was surprised to see Lamar "Crackhead" Odom back, however. Idk about a 104 tho, unless we're talking about the temperature of his crackpipe😭

troc

Rookie 1
Is it true that the fourth Lakers match gives you 3 tokens instead of 4? Has it been fixed?

i'm only getting 3 tokens from that 4 pack for some reason. no clue if they are fixing. makes me not want to play though.

EDIT: just replayed the event now and got 4 tokens. appears to be fixed.

Last edited:
So where on Earth I can find the 89 ovr players to upgrade to 95 ???

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-16-21-12-58-943_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-04-16-21-12-58-943_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    283.9 KB · Views: 243

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.