• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

AH Changes

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Hopefully this works for us

And yep cards are finally selling

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181025-163844.png
    Screenshot_20181025-163844.png
    203.7 KB · Views: 2,303

Healer

Rookie 1
Re: AH Changes Coming in 4 days (Oct. 29)

Nice .. but still need to wait and see if they really gonna fix it or another bs move from them ..

rrfb

Rookie 1

Yeah I'm hopeful, but I won't be surprised in the least if this doesn't go the way they expect it to.

edlllpt

Pro 1

As long as the 'wider range' they're talking about is an adequate range, that will be ok.

If they get wider ranges, but the bottom of some ranges remains too high for the demand, like the bottom of 81s at the moment,I fear that some problems will persist.

other possible interpretation from Brian's word is that stuff that is listed at very wide ranges like 100 bid / 10,000,000 bin should have bot bids more often.

I'm curious about the change, but gotta keep the expectations low, as others are saying.

66RuckerPark

Rookie 1

I guarantee they wont fix those elites with the 1 coin difference that dont credit you the coins if your card were to sell, and I guarantee they still wont add a dismiss all auctions button smh.

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder

Have no expectations and you will no let downs :)

Lol watch them fix it then increase Tax to 40% hehehe. It's always one step forward, one step back so I'm keeping my expectations low until I see the changes

Well, hopefully this "changes" are good for the people instead of putting 50% taxes and don't be able to sell gold players

Cbates24

Rookie 1
Re: AH Changes Coming in 2 days (Oct. 29)

I really do hope they fix it as itr's idiculous that you can't sell elites, even when offered for sale at well below the market value.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Re: AH Changes: Does your Elites selling now?

Bid and Bin Price?

Merged your topic but to answer your question it's dependant on the card and how desirable it is so you have to look it up yourself to know exactly what to sell each card for but 80 Halloween go for 40k, 81s for about 100k, 75+ golds for about 4k, and 70-74 golds for 2.5k

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.