• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

2019 NBA Playoffs Round 1 Promo - Lillard Time

Cortes

Rookie 1
When I saw this in store I knew it will be fixed soon lol just can't believe they gave people almost 5h to buy Lill for coins haha.. nice planned 'glitch' in a disappointed S3.

Well, that pack glitch made this promo less crappy. I bought 100+ packs with 1M rep + coins. I think i should get BB Lillard grinding the rest of the promo.

Last edited:
I didnt bother coz all i have is 3mil and didnt need another 101 PG. Anyone know if the gold or elite tokens can be used in the next rounds?

cire2245

Rookie 3
Well, that pack glitch made this promo less crappy. I bought 100+ packs with 1M rep + coins. I think i should get BB Lillard grinding the rest of the promo.
I think you should have bought around 190 coin packs to get the full version (my calculate is 2.58M worth of coins) then the rest of elite token to be grinded for a week. Buying only around 100 will just get you halfway the 2nd set. Hope i’m wrong, but this was my calculation so i didn’t go ahead since i am short in coins and decided to keep them.

HANZ

Rookie 1
I see so many 350 dollar wade and lillard with buzzer on first day after the start, I think this kind of campaign will rule the game soon.
The sets are finished without playing a single campaign event and masters can’t be finished without spending.
Customers shouldn’t support this trend.

Cortes

Rookie 1
After buying a lot of unlimited coin/rep packs I was 55 elite tokens away from BB version. Now, after few days of playing events and opening bonus packs I need just 6 more elite tokens to claim this card. This will be my first Lillard card to play since the game started in 2016. I'm a fan of Steph/Simmons in real life, so most of my PGs were Currys, Bens + some legends.

I remember Commond liked most of Dame cards in S2 and I always wanted to try one, but it was always bad timing for me, so finally there is one great card of him to test.

timsg0102

Rookie 2
I am only getting up to Lv 99 ovr for Dame to boost my D lineup... I already have gotten to 97. But if there's not much time, then I will go back to SD to get the remaining 20 pennants for Laimber 100.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.