• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

2019 NBA Playoffs Round 1 Promo - Lillard Time

karl_josh

Rookie 1
I think you should have bought around 190 coin packs to get the full version (my calculate is 2.58M worth of coins) then the rest of elite token to be grinded for a week. Buying only around 100 will just get you halfway the 2nd set. Hope i’m wrong, but this was my calculation so i didn’t go ahead since i am short in coins and decided to keep them.
Yeah I coughed out like 2.5M then grinded till 10% fan boost. Don't likehim. 😉

Cortes

Rookie 1
I love this card in manual. With +3 from Shaq and +2 from McD he's unstoppable from 3. Any position I want, even deep 3.

imo EA is f**king with us when it comes to AI of new PG cards. I'm not sure if his weak AI will be the same in next week or 2. Davis AI was terrible in his first few days then he became one of the hardest to stop. Same with 100 Simmons. Not sure what they are doing with players AI but it was the same with S2 Kyrie, from terrible to almost unstoppable. Team overall is what counts the most for sure, but you can easily notice that AI of some PGs is changing with time. 101 Westbrook is now way better too.

I find BB Lillard better & more consistent than Westbrook. I'm not noticing any change in my ai quarters, so i will continue with him as starter.

I have no regrets about switching from Westbrook to Lillard but I’m a Lillard fan unreal life so I’m biased toward his card. I’m sure people are convinced his AI is bad and he’s easy to steal from but they say that about every point guard. To me, being comfortable with a card outweighs any advantage you might get from the randomized AI performance. I still use Davis on my alt and he plays well. Three seasons in, I’m at the point where I want to play with players I like not the latest or most efficient cards. Hopefully, Kyrie comes soon.

Last edited:

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Guess round 1 really was Lillard time after that 50 point game and buzzer beater to beat OKC in only 5 games lol

Chico

Rookie 1
Guess round 1 really was Lillard time after that 50 point game and buzzer beater to beat OKC in only 5 games lol

Hahaha saw that too, PG13 played a good defence as well but great shot from Dame time. Brian must have had a time machine too design a campaign exclusively for Lillard :)

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Hahaha saw that too, PG13 played a good defence as well but great shot from Dame time. Brian must have had a time machine too design a campaign exclusively for Lillard :)
He borrowed the time stone from Thanos

After this round I'm seriously considering changing my favourite player from Westbrook to Lillard. I've been a fan of Westbrook since he was drafted but I'm beginning to believe Durant was right, can't win with Westbrook!

X020179

Pro 1
After this round I'm seriously considering changing my favourite player from Westbrook to Lillard. I've been a fan of Westbrook since he was drafted but I'm beginning to believe Durant was right, can't win with Westbrook!

That’s called a bandwagon

That’s called a bandwagon
I always laugh at bandwagon responses because I've never claimed to be otherwise. I've had 3 favourite teams this season alone. I am a proud bandwagon fan because I don't have a home team plus what's wrong with liking what's good now lol. If the steak is better than the chicken in a restaurant, even though I love chicken I'm going to take the steak. In life you have to always take what's best otherwise you cheat yourself lol. And I've been cheating myself for far too long. It's not only Westbrooks post-season play but his terrible attitude too. Now I've always loved his chippy attitude but when you play this bad you better explain yourself. When he kept saying next question to simple basketball questions I too wanted to know that was the last straw for me.

X020179

Pro 1
I always laugh at bandwagon responses because I've never claimed to be otherwise. I've had 3 favourite teams this season alone. I am a proud bandwagon fan because I don't have a home team plus what's wrong with liking what's good now lol. If the steak is better than the chicken in a restaurant, even though I love chicken I'm going to take the steak. In life you have to always take what's best otherwise you cheat yourself lol. And I've been cheating myself for far too long. It's not only Westbrooks post-season play but his terrible attitude too. Now I've always loved his chippy attitude but when you play this bad you better explain yourself. When he kept saying next question to simple basketball questions I too wanted to know that was the last straw for me.

You’re blowing the next question ordeal out of proportion. The reporter is Berry Tramel, whom Westbrook has explicitly stated he dislikes. This is also the same reporter from the interview where Westbrook continuously repeated “good execution”.

Regardless, it sounds like you’re just jumping ship because they lost. One of the major factors in being a sports fan is loyalty to your team.

You’re blowing the next question ordeal out of proportion. The reporter is Berry Tramel, whom Westbrook has explicitly stated he dislikes. This is also the same reporter from the interview where Westbrook continuously repeated “good execution”.

Regardless, it sounds like you’re just jumping ship because they lost. One of the major factors in being a sports fan is loyalty to your team.
Thats the thing, i have NO team to have loyalty too lol. I follow players not teams. I know the whole issue he has with that reporter, its well documented but its still no excuse to not answer questions for the fans no matter his feelings towards the reporter. He just pissed me off acting like a big ole baby. He needed to own his faults, promise to be better and answer questions like a man even if the questions were being asked by Osama. Especially with the way he played. Now if he had played lights out and still lost and told the reporter to fuk off then id have no issue with him. But with the way he played he needed to answer every question asked of him. Just my opinion.

Last edited:

TomH

Pro 2

Hard being a Phoenix Suns fan this year (and every year since Sarver bought the team). *Former* season ticket holder here. I choose to suffer through with my hometown team (from the comfort of my living room), so I get where you’re coming from.

However, until someone shows me the Official Rulebook for Being A Fan, I say Root for whomever you want, whenever you want. There is no crying I baseball and there are no rules for being a “fan.” Variety, as they say, is the spice of life.

X020179

Pro 1
Hard being a Phoenix Suns fan this year (and every year since Sarver bought the team). *Former* season ticket holder here. I choose to suffer through with my hometown team (from the comfort of my living room), so I get where you’re coming from.

However, until someone shows me the Official Rulebook for Being A Fan, I say Root for whomever you want, whenever you want. There is no crying I baseball and there are no rules for being a “fan.” Variety, as they say, is the spice of life.
Ok lol

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calibrown_12
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.