• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

2019 NBA FREE AGENCY

timsg0102

Rookie 2
8 teams can be contenders in a wide open tournament next season. I love this...I almost thought Lakers would dominate for good...glad that potential scenario didn't come to fruition.

Personally, I was quite hesitant in thinking Kawhi joining the Lakers and got too influenced by Sharpe & Boussard on Fox Sports that Lakers was a done deal. I thought it was fate and we had to live in it.

But as usual, the Klaw doesn't follow to type and did throw a curveball as he has done throughout his career. (y) I am glad for that too.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
8 teams can be contenders in a wide open tournament next season. I love this...I almost thought Lakers would dominate for good...glad that potential scenario didn't come to fruition.

Personally, I was quite hesitant in thinking Kawhi joining the Lakers and got too influenced by Sharpe & Boussard on Fox Sports that Lakers was a done deal. I thought it was fate and we had to live in it.

But as usual, the Klaw doesn't follow to type and did throw a curveball as he has done throughout his career. (y) I am glad for that too.
There are only 2 NBA reporters that can always be trusted and they are Woj and Shams

Shannon had a bias towards it because he's a huge LeBron fanboy (PG word for what I call people with his affliction for a player lol) and Broussard has never been a good reporter there's a reason that he was canned from ESPN because he was always wrong much like just about everyone at FS1

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
I'm taking a break from the game currently(planning to rest until 4oJ is over) but we NEED a Movers promo with lots and lots of new cards.
Yupp it will be disappointing if we don't get a movers promo a lot of big names switched teams so it would be s good promo with good players

timsg0102

Rookie 2
There are only 2 NBA reporters that can always be trusted and they are Woj and Shams

Shannon had a bias towards it because he's a huge LeBron fanboy (PG word for what I call people with his affliction for a player lol) and Broussard has never been a good reporter there's a reason that he was canned from ESPN because he was always wrong much like just about everyone at FS1

I am looking forward to the awkward and stunned reactions by both Shannon & Broussard on FS1 Sunday or Monday...

However not to discredit Fox entirely, they do have Rob Parker who has stated on Undisputed that he would prefer Klaw to join the Clippers. He would been delighted right now that Klaw has done what he predicted.

Rob Parker also predicted that the Raps would win 4-2 against the Dubs when Shannon & Broussard predicted otherwise.

I'd now trust Bob Parker more, so much more than Shannon & Broussard.

I still like Skip Bayless as well..

TomH

Pro 2

Is the non-PG word d### rider? lol

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I am looking forward to the awkward and stunned reactions by both Shannon & Broussard on FS1 Sunday or Monday...

However not to discredit Fox entirely, they do have Rob Parker who has stated on Undisputed that he would prefer Klaw to join the Clippers. He would been delighted right now that Klaw has done what he predicted.

Rob Parker also predicted that the Raps would win 4-2 against the Dubs when Shannon & Broussard predicted otherwise.

I'd now trust Bob Parker more, so much more than Shannon & Broussard.

I still like Skip Bayless as well..

Throw the entire group in the trash they all suck and say stuff for shock value and as far as Parker he got fired from ESPN for discrediting the blackness of RGIII all of the FS1 group was let go for a reason and while I don't watch ESPN much anymore or any of the 2 "analyst" and a host debate shows I'm glad I gave up on FS1 shortly after it first came out

Throw the entire group in the trash they all suck and say stuff for shock value and as far as Parker he got fired from ESPN for discrediting the blackness of RGIII all of the FS1 group was let go for a reason and while I don't watch ESPN much anymore or any of the 2 "analyst" and a host debate shows I'm glad I gave up on FS1 shortly after it first came out
I agree FS1 isn't that great, in fact my worst show is Undisputed. Every topic somehow devolves into Skip hating on everything great (Aaron Rodgers, Lebron, Kawhi, etc) while loving the Cowboys. All i get from Shannon is "Skip, skip, Skiiiiiiip, don't do that Skip!

timsg0102

Rookie 2
I agree FS1 isn't that great, in fact my worst show is Undisputed. Every topic somehow devolves into Skip hating on everything great (Aaron Rodgers, Lebron, Kawhi, etc) while loving the Cowboys. All i get from Shannon is "Skip, skip, Skiiiiiiip, don't do that Skip!

As expected of outlets that come from Fox (ie Murdoch), a lot are more sensationalistic than news worthy.

I do like ESPN a bit better, although still when the pundits start speaking past each other, and all 5 start arguing with each other at same time, its not much diff watching any cable news channel TVs that have multi-panel formats to discuss literally anything.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Only thing worse than being a Cavs fan is being an OKC one. What a colossal F up by their ownership and Mgmt team. To think there was probably a better chance for Harden, RW and Durant to reunite on a different team than LBJ, Kyrie and Love. 🤦🏻‍♂️

LionofJudah27

Rookie 1
I’ve been a big Thunder fan for years and yes it is hard to think they once had Russ at pg, Harden at sg, Durant at sf, Ibaka at pf, Collison at c, what a team! I think it’s good to add a vet like Cp3 to be able to teach some things to some of the young players the Thunder are getting. With the picks Thunder received from the Paul George trade, and now a couple more picks in the future with this Cp3 and Westbrook trade, I’m hoping Thunder can have a nice roster in the future. It will be interesting though watching two guys like Westbrook and Harden playing together again. I wonder how the chemistry between the two will be.

Last edited:

timsg0102

Rookie 2
Brodie & Harden are better friends, and hopefully they can ignite their partnership that they formed earlier this decade from '10 to '12.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.