• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

2019 NBA FREE AGENCY

lebronmasked

Rookie 1
I mean he's still a great player tho..just that maybe he didn't play well with westbrook and paul George...i rmb his prime is so op

timsg0102

Rookie 2
Now Lebron has to go and create another superteam to win at least 1 more chip in the next 2 seasons...

It seems like the media speculation has gone in a frenzy about Lakers closely keeping tabs with Kawhi, persuading him in various calls to Uncle Dennis etc to choose the purple and gold.

I'd have expected that...I suspected that LeBron after seeing the Klaw doing so well w/ the Raps, he was convicted to make the front office know that he was chasing both AD and Klaw even tho the media outlets were all discounting the possibility.

As well besides, with Klaw in his team, its a lot less harder for the King to win a chip. The miami heat in '14 had left the King a big disappointment and so he doesn't want a repeat of that facing Kawhi on that other side in the 2020 finals..

timsg0102

Rookie 2
Melo does not have anywhere near enough athleticism to play SG and he's definitely not a starter on any team that wishes to be successful

Its either on the bench, merely earning US$2.1m vet minimum, or he can sacrifice some of his pride by going to the Chinese bball league or try Europe or Australia..

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Knicks fans punching the air rn lol
Ikr LMFAO they said they would get both of them then one of them turns out they decided to go to NY after all... The team there without front office disfunction

I have doubts over whether this will work out for the Nets. On top of Durant's injury and Irving's suspect durability and leadership, you have to wonder whether two guys that moody and temperamental can actually co-exist.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Rose signed a 2/15 contract with the bum Pistons meaning he'll waste 2 years of his career that he could've spent trying to win a championship I seriously hope he doesn't end up never winning at least one

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Al Horford to Philly 4/109

Ben Simmons
Josh Richardson from the Butler trade
Tobias Harris
Al Horford
Joel Embiid

That's a good ass team

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
Well the knicks are gonna get taj Gibson on a 2/20
And julius randle a 3/63

In My opinion they are wasting their money

they need to wipe their entire front office

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.