• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

2019 NBA FREE AGENCY

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Pacers drafted Kawhi but traded him for George Hill now Kawhi and PG will finally team up on their hometown's best team this decade

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
Well you have to take into consideration that OKC have passed way beyond salary cap this year,and they need to pay luxury tax (a lot of $$) and with this team they are going nowhere(lost from Jazz and Blazers last two playoffs who were not better teams but had better chemistry)and PG13 wanted to move to LA before joining OKC so not a surprise move from me,but what surprises me is why some of biggest stars dont want to team up with LBJ(kyrie runned away) 🤔

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Well you have to take into consideration that OKC have passed way beyond salary cap this year,and they need to pay luxury tax (a lot of $$) and with this team they are going nowhere(lost from Jazz and Blazers last two playoffs who were not better teams but had better chemistry)and PG13 wanted to move to LA before joining OKC so not a surprise move from me,but what surprises me is why some of biggest stars dont want to team up with LBJ(kyrie runned away) 🤔
That shouldn't be surprising every LeBron fans blames his teammates no matter how good they are whenever LeBron fails I made this a few days ago talking about it
Screenshot_20190703-143438.png

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
That shouldn't be surprising every LeBron fans blames his teammates no matter how good they are whenever LeBron fails I made this a few days ago talking about it View attachment 1553
At one point you are right 100% but i dont think players care about what media and fans think( KD example)
There have to be some deeper BS like kobe and shaq way back in their time
But for me as a general nba fan this is very good news,finally some true competition

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
At one point you are right 100% but i dont think players care about what media and fans think( KD example)
There have to be some deeper BS like kobe and shaq way back in their time
But for me as a general nba fan this is very good news,finally some true competition
KD definitely cares what people think because he's the only superstar I see responding to people's DMs that talk shit about him he's actually the NBA player that cares the most about what people think about him

OKC have wasted Westbrooks career. Letting Harden go over 3-4 mil after they make it to the finals, couldnt keep Ibaka or KD, now they trade PG lol. Unless they make those picks work ain't no way OKC is making it to the playoffs for years to come. Literally every team in the West is better than OKC. You can argue it will be them, the Suns and Memphis battling for the bottom 3 for a long time.

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
KD definitely cares what people think because he's the only superstar I see responding to people's DMs that talk shit about him he's actually the NBA player that cares the most about what people think about him
Are you talking about his fake social media accounts on twitter?like ex phila GM collangelo or whatever was his name?

timsg0102

Rookie 2

Yeah he has. You're right.

I know some of the stuff sniped at him have really hurt him for past 3 years.

For me as a personal opinion, I don't attack past & present pros even if they make decisions or do something I don't always agree. If & when I do disagree and I write about it, I just focus on the disagreement, and not on personally attacking the players.

If its about using humour, punchlines, sometimes its ok to pull back on some of the punches so that at least players know you're not outright mocking them personally or cussing them. I draw the line on being personal, and throwing personal insults just because of a disagreement over something.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Are you talking about his fake social media accounts on twitter?like ex phila GM collangelo or whatever was his name?
No I'm talking about a plethora of things you just mentioned another but I was referring to him getting DMs on Instagram from people then responding to them an a salty manner when all he has to do is ignore them since he has a verified account so it's easy to not get caught in the words of strangers

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
OKC have wasted Westbrooks career. Letting Harden go over 3-4 mil after they make it to the finals, couldnt keep Ibaka or KD, now they trade PG lol. Unless they make those picks work ain't no way OKC is making it to the playoffs for years to come. Literally every team in the West is better than OKC. You can argue it will be them, the Suns and Memphis battling for the bottom 3 for a long time.
Geez they had drafted potentially the greatest team ever and screwed themselves...OKC fans and WESS are probably on a nerve pointbreak

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

timsg0102

Rookie 2
So he has joined Jerry West, Steve Ballmer...

wow. Dang so many Fox Sports personalities who predicted that Lakers would land Klaw, so much egg.

So would Jalen Rose who said on ESPN he's 99% sure that Klaw would stay w/ Raps.

The PG/OKC thing really I didn't expect that at all. I guess both PG and Klaw can switch between the 3 & 4 when they play together.

timsg0102

Rookie 2

Woj dropped it first....finally his last major nugget of trade news that is his job is here & done.

Will Woj now have his summer vacation w/ his family? hahaha

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.