• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

2019 NBA All-Star Promo

I finished a master on both of my accounts last night and naively thought I?d grind out a 95. Why did they make it so hard to get a 95? By my count you have to reach the 305k milestone to have enough tokens. I suppose 95/96 is the upper range of the weekend campaign but still that?s a lot to accomplish in five days.

I finished a master on both of my accounts last night and naively thought I?d grind out a 95. Why did they make it so hard to get a 95? By my count you have to reach the 305k milestone to have enough tokens. I suppose 95/96 is the upper range of the weekend campaign but still that?s a lot to accomplish in five days.

You only need 170k for a 95 if you did the thing correctly

Altavilla

Pro 1
Finished master Lebron and now I?m done with this promo.

At 1st it was confusing but then it was quite easy to figure out F2P would get 1 master and P2P could aim for the 2nd master if they wish to but for a huge amount of $$$$.
I apreciate the master and that EA made it clear from the start the 2nd master was impossible for F2P. This way I avoided wasting $$$ like I did with Bird and Magic so I didn?t feel ripped off this time round.

Now, where to use my stamina? Legends? Something else worth my time?

betaman411

All-Star 1

In my opinion, correctly was the fastest route to a 98 which means you need 220k for one 95. Hindsight being the 20/20 that is, claiming a 95 first and needing 170k for a 98 was probably the best move.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

In my opinion, correctly was the fastest route to a 98 which means you need 220k for one 95. Hindsight being the 20/20 that is, claiming a 95 first and needing 170k for a 98 was probably the best move.
Yup.. i realised that .. but the way the AH is and by the time they make the cards auctionable i dont know the value of steph or embiid...so turned in the tokens..grinding sd nown. Let's see if i get to 220k

kirid96

Rookie 1
got my giannis and spent the rest of the stamina on legend event

really don't know what to spend it on today

are elevates going to be bumped up any further? if so i might grind that.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Did anyone figure out whether it is 170k or 220k or 305k (like commond and i think)..
Its 170k only if u took a 95 to get to 84 and 305k if u didnt, as far as i have calculater

betaman411

All-Star 1
Did anyone figure out whether it is 170k or 220k or 305k (like commond and i think)..
Its 170k only if u took a 95 to get to 84 and 305k if u didnt, as far as i have calculater
Yeah, sorry for the confusion. If only I could count.

timsg0102

Rookie 2
Finished master Lebron and now I?m done with this promo.

At 1st it was confusing but then it was quite easy to figure out F2P would get 1 master and P2P could aim for the 2nd master if they wish to but for a huge amount of $$$$.
I apreciate the master and that EA made it clear from the start the 2nd master was impossible for F2P. This way I avoided wasting $$$ like I did with Bird and Magic so I didn?t feel ripped off this time round.

Now, where to use my stamina? Legends? Something else worth my time?

Yeah, same here. Once I had Lebron, I was done. I only play on to collect XP to get the stamina double....

You can now put All star weekend players in your all star lineup. I don't know when that change happened but you don't have to grind to 170k if you have a high enough all star weekend player. Man I wish they did it earlier, I wasted a lot of stamina getting to 170k only for them to change it lol

X_1618

Rookie 1
what do you think these two cards of all star promo?one is Malone, another is Kuzma. How about their stats?

which card will you snipe if you have enough coins?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
what do you think these two cards of all star promo?one is Malone, another is Kuzma. How about their stats?

which card will you snipe if you have enough coins?

Kuzma over Malone in a heartbeat he has way better stats and a better boost (+4 agility compared to +2 post shot)

KD32

Rookie 1
All I want is that Joe Harris card... been trying to find him in the AH for three days but no luck. I have enough coins but no is selling.

Also, why is EA leaving the all star promo sets when yuh can?t even play it anymore. It?s a constant reminder that I didn?t complete MVP KD lol

betaman411

All-Star 1
Also, why is EA leaving the all star promo sets when yuh can?t even play it anymore. It?s a constant reminder that I didn?t complete MVP KD lol
Sets usually remain for about a week after the promo ends to give everyone ample time to turn in their tokens.

X_1618

Rookie 1
found Joe Harris card with clutch bench boots.
just be curious that if Harris is on bench, and the corresponding SF player also have clutch ability?
the rules of the active player is the same as other player with clutch abilities?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
found Joe Harris card with clutch bench boots.
just be curious that if Harris is on bench, and the corresponding SF player also have clutch ability?
the rules of the active player is the same as other player with clutch abilities?

No clutch is not transferrable having the ability in both spots last season is what they did but with all the ability cards until Harris and Diallo cane out they went back to that but it is no different than just having the "ability boost" say the ability compared to that and the "bench boost" saying it as well

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.