• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

111 Line Up Thread

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Damn, great scores!

I can't seem to get to 111, even with only a single 107 player in my lineup.. Guess there's nothing to do but wait until I get Giannis and Middleton to 109 because I don't know what else to do now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190921_183557.jpg
    Screenshot_20190921_183557.jpg
    421.3 KB · Views: 212
  • Screenshot_20190921_183536.jpg
    Screenshot_20190921_183536.jpg
    447.9 KB · Views: 227

X020179

Pro 1
How da ****. I’ve been searching for hours every day.
Saw a 110 Westbrook but it was already sold, sitting for at least a minute given the times. Decided to do a single drop to see if anything would drop. Bang.

Doesn’t matter, can’t hit 112 without another Fusion master.

TomH

Pro 2
Saw a 110 Westbrook but it was already sold, sitting for at least a minute given the times. Decided to do a single drop to see if anything would drop. Bang.

Doesn’t matter, can’t hit 112 without another Fusion master.

They only card I’ve been able to get is Giannis. Was another today and I could have grabbed. He was there a few seconds before bought. But Shaq & Harden I’ve not been able to get. I use an atomic clock app to time the drop. Dang dude!

X020179

Pro 1
They only card I’ve been able to get is Giannis. Was another today and I could have grabbed. He was there a few seconds before bought. But Shaq & Harden I’ve not been able to get. I use an atomic clock app to time the drop. Dang dude!
I really want PG Harden. His PG cards have always been insanely good for me and I didn’t have the luxury of the Illustrated version at the time. Gives me a reason to sell LeBron and it fits my chemistry. Sadly I slacked off for 3 days on the promo since EA robbed me of my token and I didn’t expect to be reimbursed, so I’ll have to snipe Harden.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
I really want PG Harden. His PG cards have always been insanely good for me and I didn’t have the luxury of the Illustrated version at the time. Gives me a reason to sell LeBron and it fits my chemistry. Sadly I slacked off for 3 days on the promo since EA robbed me of my token and I didn’t expect to be reimbursed, so I’ll have to snipe Harden.
I'm on pace to get 110 Harden from the current promo. Would gladly sell him if I could buy LeBron!

X020179

Pro 1
I'm on pace to get 110 Harden from the current promo. Would gladly sell him if I could buy LeBron!
LeBron is a toss up for me. Given my current lineup (6 clutch shots as well as 2 ITPs), I’m not losing anything by swapping LeBron for Harden. I’m also not very fond of Bron’s gameplay; he misses more than he makes. I also match chemistry and get a team wide boost.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Too bad the AH doesn't have an option to trade players. I'd gladly trade my Harden for your LeBron.

I'll probably get there by Tuesday..

Cortes

Rookie 1
Just twist the knife a little further, won't you? :p
lol
..but yea if you have luck with refresh timing then you can beat bots, it's just a good proof.
I took the first screen accidentally and still won it, so never give up. Took me like 3 weeks to snipe him, I snipe just 1-2h at work if I have free time, so finally I was able to buy him at <6M filter.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.