• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

110 lineup thread

TomH

Pro 2
I’m able to get a higher ovr starting lineup but still a 109. I matched his boosts with nuggets and bulls jersey and April fools Court. But I end up with an extra +3 SWC (Barrett at Sg on bench.). Based on his boosts he has a bench of Bol at pg, a no boost 107 (shooting or balanced) at Sg, 107 Durant at sf, 106 Giannis at pf, and Admiral at center. I can do all that (but I need Barrett at Sg to max coach boost) but still get just a 109.

Only played Rose maybe 3 times and he is super easy to steal from, maybe the easiest out there. Every time his ai has not been a factor.

A173894F-36FB-40A2-8BDD-0B1E35A1E637.jpeg

Last edited:

TomH

Pro 2
I’m able to get a higher ovr starting lineup but still a 109. I matched his boosts with nuggets and bulls jersey and April fools Court. But I end up with an extra +3 SWC (Barrett at Sg on bench.). Based on his boosts he has a bench of Bol at pg, a no boost player at Sg, 107 Durant at sf, 106 Giannis at pf, and Admiral at center. I can do all that (but I need Barrett at Sg to max coach boost) but still get just a 109.

Only played Rose maybe 3 times and he is super easy to steal from, maybe the easiest out there. Every time his ai has not been a factor.

View attachment 1741

Altavilla

Pro 1
I’m able to get a higher ovr starting lineup but still a 109. I matched his boosts with nuggets and bulls jersey and April fools Court. But I end up with an extra +3 SWC (Barrett at Sg on bench.). Based on his boosts he has a bench of Bol at pg, a no boost 107 (shooting or balanced) at Sg, 107 Durant at sf, 106 Giannis at pf, and Admiral at center. I can do all that (but I need Barrett at Sg to max coach boost) but still get just a 109.

View attachment 1741
Ditch Barret or/and Robinson for 107s. You should be close to 110. I don't know the rest of your bench but at least those 2 could be upgraded.
Maybe Robinson is your best bet since not many def 107s available.

TomH

Pro 2
Ditch Barret or/and Robinson for 107s. You should be close to 110. I don't know the rest of your bench but at least those 2 could be upgraded.
Maybe Robinson is your best bet since not many def 107s available.
Robinson is a 107. I need Barrett because there aren’t any 107 Def sg. I can throw up a bench with 108/107/108/107/108, boosted. It should be a 110 with those starters but it isn’t. I’ll wait for Magic. A week from next Monday. Thanks EA Brian you moronic ####.

Altavilla

Pro 1
Robinson is a 107. I need Barrett because there aren’t any 107 Def sg. I can throw up a bench with 108/107/108/107/108, boosted. It should be a 110 with those starters but it isn’t. I’ll wait for Magic. A week from next Monday. Thanks EA Brian you moronic ####.
107s PFs Doncic and Kuzma come to mind, even if just for bench

Robinson is a 107 but other 107s reach 109 easier

TomH

Pro 2
107s PFs Doncic and Kuzma come to mind, even if just for bench

Robinson is a 107 but other 107s reach 109 easier
True but not in ah right now. Only def 107s is KD. I’ll wait for magic. Need to save some coins in case I decide to play season 4.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.