• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

110 lineup thread

cire2245

Rookie 3
I’m guessing we would need like 6 or 7 players boosted to 109 or 110 to get to 110 if we don’t have 110 kawhi, with the rest at 108 (boosted) with team boosts. Right now i have only vc at 110, durant at 109 and yao at 109. I can get 1 more from this promo so would just wait for next promo and hope they drop 108 masters and get at least 2 of them.

dub365

All-Star 1
Yup guess most of us in the same boat..

Bagley bcz he boost to 110 or his manual is good?
His manual is decent but I grabbed him to see if he got to 110. Keeping him for a bit just to see if I can make it. No better or worse than 107 Malone. I'd still prob like to use Awards Gianni's bc I liked his gameplay but I can't boost him past 107 so..... For now he's riding the pine

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
View attachment 1935

Did this with a lot less than I thought I needed. Didn’t think it was possible with Wilt since he doesn’t boost to 108 but he boosted PF Yao to 109 which compensated for his lack of boosting +2. I also thought I’d at the very least three masters to be able to do this, but after getting PF Yao this morning and swapping out RJ Barrett for McCollum, then benching VC, my game instantly crashed then I logged in to see my lineup at 110. I swapped Kuzma for Giannis and Giannis boosted to 109 to my surprise considering I couldn’t do it before. Thought I’d need atleast Ghost Bagley or Markkanen.
If u replace wilt with double boost embiid does it stay 110..
But great that u dont need a ghost to get to 110.. though u still need Kawhi

betaman411

All-Star 1
His manual is decent but I grabbed him to see if he got to 110. Keeping him for a bit just to see if I can make it. No better or worse than 107 Malone. I'd still prob like to use Awards Gianni's bc I liked his gameplay but I can't boost him past 107 so..... For now he's riding the pine
Since 110 is max OVR per player I’m guessing 112 is max Team OVR. As a result, I’m not rushing to get to 110 OVR. No need to overspend since coins are transferring to s4.

dub365

All-Star 1
Since 110 is max OVR per player I’m guessing 112 is max Team OVR. As a result, I’m not rushing to get to 110 OVR. No need to overspend since coins are transferring to s4.
True. I'm just having fun, trying to get there. I don't believe they'll let us take more than a couple mil in coins into S4 and I've still got 15-17mil to screw around with.... Plus the Ghosts should hold their value for a bit.

Bagley has a strong inside presence, better than Malone and I was having problems with Malone getting bumped/ stripped any time I tried to dribble. Tried Rodman out last night, thought the sucked. Still like the play of Awards Gianni's too but Bagley plays bigger/stronger whereas Gianni's plays more agile/speedy

X020179

Pro 1
True. I'm just having fun, trying to get there. I don't believe they'll let us take more than a couple mil in coins into S4 and I've still got 15-17mil to screw around with.... Plus the Ghosts should hold their value for a bit.

Bagley has a strong inside presence, better than Malone and I was having problems with Malone getting bumped/ stripped any time I tried to dribble. Tried Rodman out last night, thought the sucked. Still like the play of Awards Gianni's too but Bagley plays bigger/stronger whereas Gianni's plays more agile/speedy
+1 on Bagley, got my hands on him and after 10 or so quarters I concluded he’s playing great. Might be because I’m 110 and my Hakeem who was mediocre at 109 team OVR is now suddenly dominant.. but who knows.

dub365

All-Star 1
Ha, I think this is about as close as I can get to 110 without actually doing it. Next promo, here I come!

X020179

Pro 1
Ha, I think this is about as close as I can get to 110 without actually doing it. Next promo, here I come!

View attachment 1941
Not surefire but replace that SG Yao with RJ Barrett and Hayward with Awards PG then switch to Boomer if you have him. If that doesn’t do it switch to the Bulls throwback jersey that gives +5 ORB if you have it.

dub365

All-Star 1
Not surefire but replace that SG Yao with RJ Barrett and Hayward with Awards PG then switch to Boomer if you have him. If that doesn’t do it switch to the Bulls throwback jersey that gives +5 ORB if you have it.
Tried it all. No dice. I'm actually worse with Boomer

X020179

Pro 1
Tried it all. No dice. I'm actually worse with Boomer
View attachment 1942
Hmm. SF is obviously the weakest link, but as of now there’s not much you can do if you don’t go for 110 Kawhi or get your hands on 108 KD.. I’d keep an eye on the AH tomorrow once Dr. J drops, people may sell their KD for whatever reason.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.