• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

101 OVR Muresan

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I wouldn't touch this card with a 10 foot pole but looks fun to dominate against on AI

Altavilla

Pro 1
One just got sold in AH2 for 74,4M :eek:

Is coin-selling cheating back? :evil:

No.. There are plently of wealthy players in the community completely legit.

Not really questioning players honesty. Just trying to say it?s too much for a card at this stage of the game. I would have to have about 700M to consider spending 70M on a card right now.
How wealthy would you say some of those players are? :)

X020179

Pro 1
One just got sold in AH2 for 74,4M :eek:

Is coin-selling cheating back? :evil:

Not really questioning players honesty. Just trying to say it?s too much for a card at this stage of the game. I would have to have about 700M to consider spending 70M on a card right now.

Legitimately, (From sniping, not buying coins/exploiting the bot with golds, etc)?

I?d say upwards 200m~. Most I had this season was 352m before the bot came.

Altavilla

Pro 1

Legitimately, (From sniping, not buying coins/exploiting the bot with golds, etc)?

Yes, legitimately. Thanks.

Altavilla

Pro 1

Wait... you don?t consider selling golds to the bot legitimate?

It seems to me as legit as sniping for underpriced cards in a microsecond. Maybe more, considering ppl with fast connection have a huge advantage.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.