• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Your wishlist for nba live mobile 19

BronJr

Rookie 1
-5 lineups
-no coaches
-no bench
-no training or only training through playing (for every game you get TP)
-players usable for every position

Since this game is very easily ftp, I doubt EA developers would bother to change game graphics.
Would love to see different jerseys though.

Oh, and please, 5 lineups. 2 lineups + 2 benches gets boring so quick, I'm getting multiple PGs and SGs to put on the bench just so there's at least some variety every time I use a lineup. Remove the benches, I don't care. Just let us use more lineups.

Disclaimer: what follows is wishful thinking at its best but you asked for it.

Out of all of the things about the game that peeve me, it?s the gameplay?s deficiencies on defense that tick me off the most. So, at the top of my wish list would be an ability to tweak the settings for your team?s defensive scheme - both before and during the game.

At the broadest level, I?d love to be able to configure my team?s overarching defensive scheme. For example, zone (2-3, 3-2, 1-2-2) or M2M defense. My choice wouldn?t only come down to personal preference but would also be dictated by personnel. If I have poor perimeter defenders like curry and harden at the 2 and 3 spots, and the opponent has westbrook and Mitchell/Booker, I might opt for zone over M2M to hide their weakness as individual defenders (assuming EA rates players on defense true to their real life abilities, of course) ...

Which brings me to my next point: Say I wanted to go with M2M. I should be able to assign each of my five players to cover the player on the opposing team of my choosing. Why should it have to be one-to-one positionally by default? Why can?t I get my PG to defend the opponent?s SG, and get my PF to stay on the opponent?s center?

Other qualms about the current state of game play on defense that would be on my wish list for changes in 2019 (never mind the head scratching rebounding logic, loose ball atrocities, etc.):

1. I?d also love the ability to decide whether my guys should switch on screens every time or fight through it every time). Currently, it?s not intuitive because a lot of times they end up double teaming or just misreading the play and opening up the lane for an easy bucket.

2. I?d also like to decide globally when I want my guys to double team. For example, ?always double team MVP KD as soon as he touches the ball?. Or ?never double team the point guard under any circumstances.?

3. Help defense and rotations in general are a shit show currently. I should be able to dictate things like, ?my 4 or 5 should always rotate and attempt to contest a shot when a perimeter player breaks down the defense and attacks the basket, even at the risk of leaving their man open for a hand-off and easy bucket.?

4. It would also be great to control how tightly I want my guys to guard each of the five players. I might want my 2 and 3 to stick to master harden and Royalty LeBron like glue, whereas maybe I?m okay laying off of guys who aren?t a consistent threat from the perimeter.

Importantly, there shouldn?t ever really be one combination of settings that is the ?best? for success on defense. It should be informed by the makeup of your five guys on the court along with your preferences. By controlling the defensive scheme, there would be an element of skill that is currently missing from the game that would bring an exciting dimension to matching up with your opponent.

Myanmarboyz

Rookie 1
I wish for better game play.

And, the rewards that the we could possibly do it.
Just like the first half of the last season. All master player is not too easy or too difficult.

edlllpt

Pro 1
gameplay #1 inbound to a player that is not the PG
gameplay #2 stop the delayed reaction of a defender after an offensive player stretches to catch a bad alley-oop pass.
gameplay #3 adjust percentages to the kind of shots - turnaround fadeway not the same of a wide open corner 3.
gameplay #4 Reduce some friendly AI-behaviors like inviting easy steals in multiple possessions in the same quarter.
gameplay #5 Being able to foul on purpose, besides the existing double-team animation that isn't good.
gameplay #6 Conditions to replicate any animation that AI performs.

misc #1 store and amount of ads are the same for all global players.
misc #2 in-game info/news about the changes after each maintenance
misc #3 return to stats that are based in real performance and real indicators. under 10 3PM in last season = 3-stat under 40
misc #4 classic players as opponents in the legacy events
misc #5 being able to use the multiple line-ups in friendly matches.
misc #6 a reason to play season mode.

Alekk

Rookie 2
gameplay #1 inbound to a player that is not the PG
gameplay #2 stop the delayed reaction of a defender after an offensive player stretches to catch a bad alley-oop pass.
gameplay #3 adjust percentages to the kind of shots - turnaround fadeway not the same of a wide open corner 3.
gameplay #4 Reduce some friendly AI-behaviors like inviting easy steals in multiple possessions in the same quarter.
gameplay #5 Being able to foul on purpose, besides the existing double-team animation that isn't good.
gameplay #6 Conditions to replicate any animation that AI performs.

misc #1 store and amount of ads are the same for all global players.
misc #2 in-game info/news about the changes after each maintenance
misc #3 return to stats that are based in real performance and real indicators. under 10 3PM in last season = 3-stat under 40
misc #4 classic players as opponents in the legacy events
misc #5 being able to use the multiple line-ups in friendly matches.
misc #6 a reason to play season mode.

+1

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.