• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Winter Promo Thread

X020179

Pro 1
So far, the only information we have on Winter is that it will begin on Wednesday of next week, December 5th.

I'm sure there will be information leaked leading up to the promo, with the typical promo preview the day before the promo drops from the Gamechangers.

Let's keep this thread updated with any new information on Winter!

Gareth64

Rookie 1
Fire and Ice!!!!!

Don?t know if it will be this or something similar but I started NBA mobile with S2 in February so I missed it and spent most of the rest of the season working with promos, AH etc to get buzzer beater Simmons for my NBA lineup and he stayed in my team for the rest of the season!

There?s some fire and ice chat on discord but nothing from Brian but as above, hopefully some clutch/BB abilities with the players!

Anyone heard anything else?

X020179

Pro 1
I hope buzzer beater is put off as long as possible. Clutch can be stopped easily against the AI but BB is another level.

cire2245

Rookie 3
Yeah, no more buzzer beater especially if it is bugged. I am okay with clutch as long as it can only be activated once. Not that i am not able to grind them but it lessen the enjoyment of the game at least for me.

According to Brian the whole Winter/Christmas/New Years promo will last for around a month.

5th Dec is the first step of the program. Will have a master probably upgradable to 93 ovr.

jcrou82

Rookie 1
Clutch is ok though it would be cool if the hot spot was random. And for buzzer beater, I wish they?d change it so that only half court shots or closer were automatic but full court were maybe 40 or 50% chance instead. Kind of lame to take a full court shot in the last seconds and always make it.

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
Clutch is ok though it would be cool if the hot spot was random. And for buzzer beater, I wish they?d change it so that only half court shots or closer were automatic but full court were maybe 40 or 50% chance instead. Kind of lame to take a full court shot in the last seconds and always make it.

That sounds good to me.

A clutch player would be nice.

I also missed F&I promo.. that's around the time I started playing this game.

X020179

Pro 1

That sounds good to me.

F&I was ridiculous. It was the last full promo before the AH bot.

Gold cards for the promo instantly got sold for 300k+. 87 Devin Booker went for 30m. Crazy stuff.

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder

That sounds good to me.

F&I was ridiculous. It was the last full promo before the AH bot.

Gold cards for the promo instantly got sold for 300k+. 87 Devin Booker went for 30m. Crazy stuff.

Yeah I had to sell golds to get a decent/good line up .. Missed that 30m time lol..

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.