• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Wilt Chamberlain Card, 92 Overall with a Lakers Jersey

trapstarisu

Rookie 1
Tbh I?m not even sure if this exists, but has anyone seen this card? I?ve been scouting the AH for it, and I?m not sure if it was an UL or not

edlllpt

Pro 1
You mean the 92 Power?

If that's the case, that one was a set legend released around NY with others like Lebron, Hayward, McCollum, Aldridge, and was great due to a pair of +4 boosts.

I got it from the AH shortly after the bot showed up, and somewhat recently pulled it again in those packs that were giving 87+ and made cards like NY Lowry a bit more common. Sold it for ~5M but now I would guess they would be a lot cheaper.

Myanmarboyz

Rookie 1
I believe most of them were already train.
This card release for a long time with +4 boosts. In the early season, This is the best classic card of this rare legend set.
Good for both start player and bench. Very difficult to find in the AH by now.

trapstarisu

Rookie 1
You mean the 92 Power?

If that's the case, that one was a set legend released around NY with others like Lebron, Hayward, McCollum, Aldridge, and was great due to a pair of +4 boosts.

I got it from the AH shortly after the bot showed up, and somewhat recently pulled it again in those packs that were giving 87+ and made cards like NY Lowry a bit more common. Sold it for ~5M but now I would guess they would be a lot cheaper.
Yup, that?s the one. I knew I seen it somewhere

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.