• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Which tip off heroes are you keeping

edlllpt

Pro 1
From the 82-85 tip-off cards, I'm keeping Mitchell, Hayward and Aldridge as bench for now. helps the ovr at least.
But I'll likely get rid of them soon If can get something worthy in exchange in the following promos.

I've sold other Aldridge, Simmons, Deandre and Paul in the day that Wilt and Isiah events unlocked. I had just enough coins to get the ovr for Isiah so I went for it ASAP and then tried to resell some of the cards quickly.

I've sold Aldridge around that unlock time so it was still a liquid market for all tip-off elites.

Simmons and Paul were some hours later, but still having a lot of bidders back then so they weren't a problem. DeAndre and Hayward were the others I tried to sell and I was seeing more bidders in Hayward than DeAndre but it was DeAndre who sold.

I'm still with a variation of -500k in coins since the promo started but for 5 new cards in the LU, I'm good with it.

betaman411

All-Star 1
I'm still with a variation of -500k in coins since the promo started but for 5 new cards in the LU, I'm good with it.
I've got 4 new ones and close to adding a 5th for no coins so I guess you're right. 100k per player isn't bad for a 2pt increase in OVR as well (81 to 83). By Sunday, I should be an 84 as well.

edlllpt

Pro 1
I've got 4 new ones and close to adding a 5th for no coins so I guess you're right. 100k per player isn't bad for a 2pt increase in OVR as well (81 to 83). By Sunday, I should be an 84 as well.

I started the promo with an 81 so it was actually a +3 for me :)

and yeah with the Next Gen arriving I guess we'll see more ovr jumps for everyone :)

I started the promo with an 81 so it was actually a +3 for me :)

and yeah with the Next Gen arriving I guess we'll see more ovr jumps for everyone :)

I feel like they are already adjusting the AI in anticipation of our OVR jumps. I know some matches are randomly difficult, but it seems like even the floor level of difficulty is increasing. Anyone else feel this? I know a lot of grinding has been done and minimal SD has been played by most.

edlllpt

Pro 1
I feel like they are already adjusting the AI in anticipation of our OVR jumps. I know some matches are randomly difficult, but it seems like even the floor level of difficulty is increasing. Anyone else feel this? I know a lot of grinding has been done and minimal SD has been played by most.

I'm still directing most of the stamina to get Westbrook and Griffin to 85, but in the SD matches played since I improved my LU It didn't look too different. There are more Ben Simmons to face now tho :p

Trying to get CP3 without buying him, it's his first good card since S1 so I can't miss this opportunity.

Especially after that Rondo fight his price will go up.

So far no major change, actually seeing about a 50K drop from a couple days ago...but I'd rather spend 100K trying to reroll than dropping 370K on him, that's just me lol. Of course, after 5 rerolls I could very well end up with the one i started with and wish i just saved the 100K lol

Alekk

Rookie 2
Trying to get CP3 without buying him, it's his first good card since S1 so I can't miss this opportunity.

So far no major change, actually seeing about a 50K drop from a couple days ago...but I'd rather spend 100K trying to reroll than dropping 370K on him, that's just me lol. Of course, after 5 rerolls I could very well end up with the one i started with and wish i just saved the 100K lol

I'm way ahead of you, already rerolled 14 times instead of buying him straight and I think I'll have to give up on that.

I'm way ahead of you, already rerolled 14 times instead of buying him straight and I think I'll have to give up on that.

:| :( The reroll destroyed me last night. I didn't even want Chris Paul. I'd take him, but I just needed ANY SG of the 2 available. 84, 85 I didn't care. Had to reroll 10 times to finally get Donovan Mitchell. Was not a good experience, rate it 3/10

betaman411

All-Star 1

:| :( The reroll destroyed me last night. I didn't even want Chris Paul. I'd take him, but I just needed ANY SG of the 2 available. 84, 85 I didn't care. Had to reroll 10 times to finally get Donovan Mitchell. Was not a good experience, rate it 3/10
Can we get some quick stats on reroll %'s? I've completed it 6 times (1x Hayward, 2x Wiggins, 2x LA and 1x DJ). So 2 83's and 4 82's. I need a PG or SG to get to 83 OVR in my TO lineup.

Can we get some quick stats on reroll %'s? I've completed it 6 times (1x Hayward, 2x Wiggins, 2x LA and 1x DJ). So 2 83's and 4 82's. I need a PG or SG to get to 83 OVR in my TO lineup.

I'm at FIFTEEN rerolls. 6 Heroes. I may have gotten lucky because the first 5 heroes only required at most a 2nd or 3rd reroll. I don't know exact % on which player out of the 15 times. Last night made up for the lucky early on

betaman411

All-Star 1
Damn...finally got something from my 12th re-roll (Simmons) but it?s the one card that doesn?t get me to 83 and there?s no way for me to get it without VO or Mitchell:

rgBpYrp.png

quiznos

Rookie 1
I grinded. Started with about 350k, now at 70k. I bought 4 elites before the promo started for the elite trade in set.

I completed both Wilt and Isiah, and did the Hero set until I got 83 OVR lineup. My entire lineup is now basically all Tip off Heros, except for Elevate Wesbrook and Griffin, who are now on my bench. On my last trade in, I got another Hayward, so I rerolled him 3 times and got 85 Olidipo.

My overall went from 81 to 84.
My lineup is now

Starters
PG-Thomas 86 SG-Olidipo 85 SF-Hayward 83 PF-Gordon 82 C-Wilt 86
Bench
PG-Wesbrook 83 SG-Mitchell 84 SF-Wiggins 82 PF-Griffin 82 C-Jordan 83

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.