• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Which 80 #Trending Player Did You Pull?

I got 80 Lonzo as well. I'm starting to think EA has an algorithm that detects what cards you DON'T need and prioritizes the pull rate of these cards. E.g. in the movers promos all I kept getting was 81 Centers when I had 2 81 centers on my lineup and bench (I have 7 81 centers now). Now that I have a plethora of PGs on my bench the game gives me another PG!

Altavilla

Pro 1
I got 80 Lonzo as well. I'm starting to think EA has an algorithm that detects what cards you DON'T need and prioritizes the pull rate of these cards. E.g. in the movers promos all I kept getting was 81 Centers when I had 2 81 centers on my lineup and bench (I have 7 81 centers now). Now that I have a plethora of PGs on my bench the game gives me another PG!

Dude, it?s not possible to get 7x 81?s without at least trying a little bit :lol:

Get a hold of yourself! Resist the urge! :p

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
They announced there will be more players coming tomorrow... Right after they gave out a free elite knowing people were gonna open it asap

I asked him last night and he didn't mention an Embiid after being asked about it so since you could pull Embiid I suppose you could've pulled Melo too

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181013-061625.png
    Screenshot_20181013-061625.png
    315.2 KB · Views: 1,152
  • Screenshot_20181013-061634.png
    Screenshot_20181013-061634.png
    259 KB · Views: 1,163

Healer

Rookie 1
They announced there will be more players coming tomorrow... Right after they gave out a free elite knowing people were gonna open it asap

I asked him last night and he didn't mention an Embiid after being asked about it so since you could pull Embiid I suppose you could've pulled Melo too

It's gonna be 80 ovr anyway so I don't think they care that much if you get the 80 melo or no ..

:shock: :shock: :shock:

The game does have a knack for trolling us when given the chance to, lol. Sounds like what happened here.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

It's gonna be 80 ovr anyway so I don't think they care that much if you get the 80 melo or no ..

Yeah it was probably a mistake for them to be in the game but he didn't want to even mention the fact that Embiid was also one of the new ones but he's only been part of the team since June so he doesn't know the fact that holding onto a pack does allow for pulling something new that wasn't available when the pack was bought or earned plus he was proven wrong by all the people that pulled Embiid despite saying even if you waited to open the pack you wouldn't pull new cards

edlllpt

Pro 1
Yeah it was probably a mistake for them to be in the game but he didn't want to even mention the fact that Embiid was also one of the new ones but he's only been part of the team since June

Doesn't look like a mistake to me.

From the pulls shared here and in his twitter, we can see that the 80-cards-for-login were made to be only 5, one per position.
There should be no 80 Melo, And there was no elite trending center before so they had to put Embiid in there.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Yeah it was probably a mistake for them to be in the game but he didn't want to even mention the fact that Embiid was also one of the new ones but he's only been part of the team since June

Doesn't look like a mistake to me.

From the pulls shared here and in his twitter, we can see that the 80-cards-for-login were made to be only 5, one per position.
There should be no 80 Melo, And there was no elite trending center before so they had to put Embiid in there.

The possible mistake being that it was included before the regular version was in the game where you do make a good point it doesn't make sense to include a lesser version based on a card that isn't out then not even acknowledge that there is another version of it

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.