• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Which 80 #Trending Player Did You Pull?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I pulled 80 Porzingis on both accounts and it sucks because him, Elevate Griffin, and Login Markkanen are all balanced PFs

rrfb

Rookie 1
80 Lou Williams. I didn't have a balanced elite SG yet, so I guess it could have been worse.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
They announced there will be more players coming tomorrow... Right after they gave out a free elite knowing people were gonna open it asap

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I got Kuzma as well, I suppose at least I can get the showdown bonus now, hopefully it doesn't change next week lol.

Haha, it may change mid week knowing EA lol. In case you didn't know, the SD bonus can be got from a bench player, as well. I found a relatively cheap 78-79 trending card in the AH to put on the bench for the bonus.

MartyrX

Rookie 1
Stewie309 said:
They announced there will be more players coming tomorrow... Right after they gave out a free elite knowing people were gonna open it asap

I actually didn?t have a choice in opening or not. It opened automatically once I finished a showdown match. Not sure if it was based on a timer or what.

I pulled a Lonzo. Bleh

I really thought we'd get 81+ since that's all that was out....but of course you can give free cards and have some people get 83s and 84s while so,emget 81s

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.