• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

What to do with TOTW gold players???

edlllpt

Pro 1
You can get 10 91?s for under 10mil. Problem is the chance Plat set. Should be able to almost break even though depending on the pull. I?m waiting for a position I need though. Missed PF so waiting on PG or SG now. Worst case I can upgrade my bench but most likely sell.

Aren't the set pulls unauctionable?.. did someone confirm that they are auctionable.. wasn't sure if the players in the AH were from packs or the set
As for now they are unauctionable. 100-101 Store plats are the ones auctionable.

but there are auctionable 98-99 in the AH. they need an origin

Alekk

Rookie 2
You can get 10 91?s for under 10mil. Problem is the chance Plat set. Should be able to almost break even though depending on the pull. I?m waiting for a position I need though. Missed PF so waiting on PG or SG now. Worst case I can upgrade my bench but most likely sell.

Aren't the set pulls unauctionable?.. did someone confirm that they are auctionable.. wasn't sure if the players in the AH were from packs or the set
As for now they are unauctionable. 100-101 Store plats are the ones auctionable.

Set pulls have become auctionable actually. You can see both 98 and 100 OVR versions of the same cards up on the AH.
Edit: Nevermind, I got bamboozled by the overalls.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Yep but ones pulled from packs are auctionable hence why there have been 98s and 99s on the AH even for positions we are days away from getting

betaman411

All-Star 1

Man, thanks for these posts. That would?ve really pissed me off. Isn?t this a flip flop on their strategy?! Typically, store cards have been unauctionable and set cards have been, right?

edlllpt

Pro 1
Things are still not clear for me. Are the 98/99 in the AH only pack pulls or also auctionable set pulls?

From 'anticipated releases' There is a 98 otto porter sf in the AH

Things are still not clear for me. Are the 98/99 in the AH only pack pulls or also auctionable set pulls?

From 'anticipated releases' There is a 98 otto porter sf in the AH

98/99 in the AH only pack pulls. Set pulls are unauctionable. That's what I know until today. Tomorrow will be a new day LMAO.

Polarpop

Rookie 1
I'm doing the events and leaving the 10 collectibles unopened, just in case we have the 400 collectible -> 1 UL token again.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.