• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

What is this token for?

LionofJudah27

Rookie 1
I pulled this token out of the Ewing token set and I was wondering if any of you knew what it was for. Thanks!

https://imgur.com/a/Qx9stYa

X020179

Pro 1
They should give one to Westbrook for breaking Oscar Robertson?s record that was set over half a century ago.

X020179

Pro 1
They should give one to Westbrook for breaking Oscar Robertson?s record that was set over half a century ago.

Yes, I agree!
Absolutely! This is the only season I haven't used a Westbrook card yet so getting a high ovr Westbrook would be nice.

The few weeks his BF 90 was out, the damage was lethal. Amazing shooting for his mediocre stats, and couldn?t be stopped on the drive. I just hope he gets an exclusive dunk package if he were to get a card.

However, EA loves leaving Westbrook out... How the hell does he get a 98 for winning MVP in S1 but KD gets a 99 with double clutch for winning FMVP in one of the weakest (if not the weakest) championships of all time? Lol

Altavilla

Pro 1

Yes, I agree!
Absolutely! This is the only season I haven't used a Westbrook card yet so getting a high ovr Westbrook would be nice.

There are 2 elevate Westbrooks. I keep re-using at least 3 of my elevate players.

Elevate is a interesting concept but with one major flaw: you should be able to choose which elevate players you get.

cire2245

Rookie 3
They should make elevate players auctionable. Since i have to start all over again since my accounts got deleted all i have are the free 70s and with the tps and coin requirements it won?t be practical to train one to their max level. Or just make the free ones at least 85+.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.