• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

What is the next promo?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Better not waste any coins or cash on wildcards.. There were some people saying wildcards might not be useful.. But can go either way i guess
I stocked up some may not want to take the risk but it doesn't matter to me

betaman411

All-Star 1
I’m sitting on +200 WC’s, I have base 104 Curry (no ability) and will get bass 106 Embiid tomorrow with UA tokens. Question is should I spend my WC’s on Embiid then Curry, vice versa or not at all?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I’m sitting on +200 WC’s, I have base 104 Curry (no ability) and will get bass 106 Embiid tomorrow with UA tokens. Question is should I spend my WC’s on Embiid then Curry, vice versa or not at all?
Definitely no UA master..
Brian said to go ahead and use the wildcards, but I dont know whether that's wise. I will probably use half of mine to finish off embiid..got curry only to 103..

Edit: EA Jenny also just said we cannot use wildcards next month. But she also confirmed there qoukd be mm next 2 months

Last edited:

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Brian said to go ahead and use the wildcards, but I dont know whether that's wise. I will probably use half of mine to finish off embiid..got curry only to 103..

Edit: EA Jenny also just said we cannot use wildcards next month. But she also confirmed there qoukd be mm next 2 months
Wish I saw this before I asked her lol

betaman411

All-Star 1

Ok, I just noticed they added a 106 set with +2 boost. So basically, I have enough to finish one or the other. I either finish Embiid or stop at the base 106 and use my WC’s to finish the 106 +2 boost Curry (incl remaining UA tokens to earn by July 4th). If I finish Embiid first then I’ll be short about 100 tokens to finish Curry. In this case, the 50 token set for 105 Curry plays a factor unless I spend for the remaining WC’s (already bought the 200 cash for 10). Make sense to stop at base 106 Embiid and finish Curry?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Ok, I just noticed they added a 106 set with +2 boost. So basically, I have enough to finish one or the other. I either finish Embiid or stop at the base 106 and use my WC’s to finish the 106 +2 boost Curry (incl remaining UA tokens to earn by July 4th). If I finish Embiid first then I’ll be short about 100 tokens to finish Curry. In this case, the 50 token set for 105 Curry plays a factor unless I spend for the remaining WC’s (already bought the 200 cash for 10). Make sense to stop at base 106 Embiid and finish Curry?
If you want when you complete one of the sets an offer for 2200 cash and 150 wild cards pops up for $20

It says it's 4× value I passed simply because I would've had 230 tokens with 105 Curry and 106 non-ability Embiid which means I would be short of the tokens I needed and it's not worth it imo for 2 bench players since I've soured on Curry after my experiences with 105 Fox, Kyrie, and Harden while I hated what my gameplay was like with Embiid starting

Last edited:

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I'm finishing embiid (after they roll out the one with corrected stats) and curry to 104 if I can get him done. Curry has the better ai for sure so makes sense to complete him if u can..

betaman411

All-Star 1
I'm finishing embiid (after they roll out the one with corrected stats) and curry to 104 if I can get him done. Curry has the better ai for sure so makes sense to complete him if u can..
I’m on holiday so I’ve been out of the loop on the finer aspects of the game. Which Embiid set is glitched? The 106 +2 one?

chappy

Rookie 1
If wildcards can't be used beyond this month that blows.....bought the offer of 150 wildcards today....total waste if that's the case.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.