• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Very hard to sell elite coaches

dub365

All-Star 1
I hope by tomorrow we can sell our Elite Heroes. For they will be useless as they will be replace by the Next Gen Masters by tomorrow or next week.

All I can say is if you can't sell them, at least we are getting new lineups in a couple weeks or so

Thats the problem though. It takes a lot of enjoyment out of the game, compared to prior seasons, when you have to really think about how you're gonna go about getting players. No longer can you try out players. Youve gotta be sure you want what you're getting bc there's a high likelihood you won't be able to sell it. I thought about buying Isaiah but stopped myself bc of his height and the fact there are a lot of Simmons out there now. If he doesn't work for me, I'm probably screwed. It was fun when I could dump a bunch of coins into a player to try him out knowing that I could get $ back if I wasn't satisfied and then try out a different player. It feels like all or nothing now. Regardless of the demand, its seemingly only up to EA whether or not I can sell anything of substantial worth

I hope by tomorrow we can sell our Elite Heroes. For they will be useless as they will be replace by the Next Gen Masters by tomorrow or next week.

All I can say is if you can't sell them, at least we are getting new lineups in a couple weeks or so

Thats the problem though. It takes a lot of enjoyment out of the game, compared to prior seasons, when you have to really think about how you're gonna go about getting players. No longer can you try out players. Youve gotta be sure you want what you're getting bc there's a high likelihood you won't be able to sell it. I thought about buying Isaiah but stopped myself bc of his height and the fact there are a lot of Simmons out there now. If he doesn't work for me, I'm probably screwed. It was fun when I could dump a bunch of coins into a player to try him out knowing that I could get $ back if I wasn't satisfied and then try out a different player. It feels like all or nothing now. Regardless of the demand, its seemingly only up to EA whether or not I can sell anything of substantial worth

:!: :!: :!: :!:

I feel like this reply here describes the problem perfectly. It really does suck to put a bunch of coins into a player and you can't get any back if you want to.

edlllpt

Pro 1
Reminds me of the amount of coins they give out for these grueling achievements lol. 1000 blocks, here come get 1000 coins! Maybe that one is rep, I forget but you get the picture. Some of those achievement awards that give coins are so pathetic, lol.

These achievements were basically the requirements for s2's Master Harden, so it's just something recycled without the big prize

At the start of S2 (basically until Harden's release) there were even less achievements of this kind, so it's almost progress in direct comparison and stuff like the 200 cash for 50 logins is better than nothing. Problem is that s2 set the bar pretty low xD

The 1000 blocks are indeed a 5000 rep reward. And stuff like 1000 coins after 50 tournament wins does look insignificant.

Reminds me of the amount of coins they give out for these grueling achievements lol. 1000 blocks, here come get 1000 coins! Maybe that one is rep, I forget but you get the picture. Some of those achievement awards that give coins are so pathetic, lol.

These achievements were basically the requirements for s2's Master Harden, so it's just something recycled without the big prize

At the start of S2 (basically until Harden's release) there were even less achievements of this kind, so it's almost progress in direct comparison and stuff like the 200 cash for 50 logins is better than nothing. Problem is that s2 set the bar pretty low xD

The 1000 blocks are indeed a 5000 rep reward. And stuff like 1000 coins after 50 tournament wins does look insignificant.

Perspective is everything sometimes. I grinded so hard for that Harden (I started very late) and I fell like 4 tokens short, but even if I did get it I would have had only a month to use it before it's just a legacy card.

I definitely don't complain about 5k rep (I had a feeling that's what it was since it's the only stat related one i have left. I will never complain about the 50 logins/200 cash, heck the 7 day and 14 day ones were nice as well.

It's like they got the rep rewards right, but the coin ones are maybe outdated. Definitely would be a welcome adjustment. Even some of the smaller cash ones could be much better in my opinion, but I know they don't want to just give out too much free cash. 10 Cash for winning 5 championships? You get 5 just for making the playoffs once, lol. The 1k coins for 1k LVL points? sheesh lol. It was nice to see the achievemnt flash across the screen but then i see it's 1k coins...

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.