• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Upgradable Showdown masters and update coming soon

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Laimbeer was a decent player but the reason he?s remembered today over a host of great MBA players is because he was a dirty player who got into fights and was one of the most hated men in the league. His noteriety has nothing to do with what he accomplished statistically. Let?s not pretend that there is an amazing statistical reason for him to have a card or that he?s been disrespected in any way.

To me, there?s no difference between Laimbeer being famous for being infamous and Scalabrine being the butt of some joke. In fact, when I first saw Laimbeet?s name I immediately thought it must be a joke since he was a fan favorite for Pistons fans but hated by everyone else.

He is most known for his tough defense dirty or not it's all related to his defense which also includes defensive rebounding but all of the players that didn't/don't suck in the NBA that got an SD master are for the most part only liked by that team's fanbase that can't be said for Scalabrine at all because nobody is a Scalabrine fan they're a fan of making fun of him and using his name and shitty career to troll others when legitimate GOAT debates are brought up bringing up the other players stats that got worse attributes in the corresponding categories in game despite having better career numbers then him

Bottom line is Scalabrine should've never got these cards because no one is a fan of his and this is based on his NBA career not some college tribute cards like with Jimmer, McDermott, Beasley, etc. So those cases aren't comparable at all the only positive of these cards imo is that these aren't Bulls cards I feel sorry for Celtics fans that have him representing their team in this game

X_1618

Rookie 1
Laimbeer was a decent player but the reason he?s remembered today over a host of great MBA players is because he was a dirty player who got into fights and was one of the most hated men in the league. His noteriety has nothing to do with what he accomplished statistically. Let?s not pretend that there is an amazing statistical reason for him to have a card or that he?s been disrespected in any way.

To me, there?s no difference between Laimbeer being famous for being infamous and Scalabrine being the butt of some joke. In fact, when I first saw Laimbeet?s name I immediately thought it must be a joke since he was a fan favorite for Pistons fans but hated by everyone else.

He is most known for his tough defense dirty or not it's all related to his defense which also includes defensive rebounding but all of the players that didn't/don't suck in the NBA that got an SD master are for the most part only liked by that team's fanbase that can't be said for Scalabrine at all because nobody is a Scalabrine fan they're a fan of making fun of him and using his name and shitty career to troll others when legitimate GOAT debates are brought up bringing up the other players stats that got worse attributes in the corresponding categories in game despite having better career numbers then him

Bottom line is Scalabrine should've never got these cards because no one is a fan of his and this is based on his NBA career not some college tribute cards like with Jimmer, McDermott, Beasley, etc. So those cases aren't comparable at all the only positive of these cards imo is that these aren't Bulls cards I feel sorry for Celtics fans that have him representing their team in this game

what?s your priority of grinding these SD players?
1. Scal 2. Inges 3.Laimbeer

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

1st) Fox
2nd) LaVine
3rd) Ingles
4th) Laimbeer
987,654,321st) Scalabrine

Unless there's a requirement to get them all I won't even both doing any of the Laimbeer cards and especially not any of the Scalabrine cards

X_1618

Rookie 1

1st) Fox
2nd) LaVine
3rd) Ingles
4th) Laimbeer

Unless there's a requirement to get them all I won't even both doing any of the Laimbeer cards and especially not any of the Scalabrine cards

why? bc his primary stats or secondary stats?

Hearing good things about 87 Scalabrine ai

On the other hand, looks like 87 ovr Fox ai sucks. Everyone with a 90 Curry can steal the ball from him 4 or 5 times every quarter.

A league mate was losing with margins -10/-15 every ai quarter since he put him on the starter lineup.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

1st) Fox
2nd) LaVine
3rd) Ingles
4th) Laimbeer

why? bc his primary stats or secondary stats?

Because I don't want his card on my team because I disagree with that card coming into existence

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

On the other hand, looks like 87 ovr Fox ai sucks. Everyone with a 90 Curry can steal the ball from him 4 or 5 times every quarter.

A league mate was losing with margins -10/-15 every ai quarter since he put him on the starter lineup.

Most PGs have horrible AI including all Curry cards

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Well, you clearly dont have a 90 Curry.

Well actually I did thanks for assuming you know something that you clearly don't I sold him because while he was great I wanted to use 88 Payton instead and yes all of the Harvest Curry cards suck on AI they will shoot on you but are easy to steal from next time don't assume you know what I have going on

Well actually I did thanks for assuming you know something that you clearly don't I sold him because while he was great I wanted to use 88 Payton instead and yes all of the Harvest Curry cards suck on AI they will shoot on you but are easy to steal from next time don't assume you know what I have going on

So you dont have him NOW. Cause his ai is not the same now that at the beginning of Harvest.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

So you dont have him NOW. Cause his ai is not the same now that at the beginning of Harvest.

No I don't have him now but that doesn't change the fact that I play 90 Curry cards all the time he still plays the same very willing to shoot if you give him space but easy to steal from

Curry?s AI is insane. He shoots from everywhere. His manual play is impressive as well. Easily the best card in the game right now. I would love to know how many quarters are won and lost every minute based on a Curry last second shot. I?ve had it go both ways.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Curry?s AI is insane. He shoots from everywhere. His manual play is impressive as well. Easily the best card in the game right now. I would love to know how many quarters are won and lost every minute based on a Curry last second shot. I?ve had it go both ways.

Yeah he's very willing to shoot if you give him space but also very willing to give up the ball I've seen some of the craziest scores because guys are using 90 Curry to terrorize other 90 Curry cards plenty of scores over 30 with 25 point margins in both LvL and SD and it's always against the same player Curry is easy to steal from and lock down as long as you stay with him I use 88 Payton and it's easy pickings

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.