• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Training Values & Requirements (S2)

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
Re: Training Values & Requirements

Update: Added this page as a link on the Home page left hand side Menu.

rokish

Rookie 1

why can't we use platinum 100+ as TP ?

it's waste a lot of coins

pls change this EA

libingboy

Rookie 1

103 GT penny and FB 105 tmac bothe require 850k for level 2. both accept shards (25k) and legacy dirk tokens (2.5K). fyi.

Alekk

Rookie 2

100+ ovr worth how many training points..anyone

I'll copy-paste this.

2= 850k

3= 1.3 mil

4= 1.95 mil

5= 2.9 mil

6= 4.35 mil

11.35 mil based on this to max and 11.22 mil based on the formula, so should be pretty much correct.

(I made that formula in the first place so there'd be no need to update the table, but people ask anyways).

If you're asking how much TP would a 100+ OVR card give when used in training... I have no idea, all the 100+ cards I have can't be used in training despite being auctionable.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Ya I was asking how much tp are they worth.. was hoping to use the sd reward card for training .. damn didnt think they cabt be used..

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Ya I was asking how much tp are they worth.. was hoping to use the sd reward card for training .. damn didnt think they cabt be used..

Yep any card 100+ isn't available to be trained into any cards

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.