• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Training Values & Requirements (S2)

Alekk

Rookie 2
How many Training Points is one card worth:
DDunb9h.png

How many Training Points are required to upgrade:
ZKFqJy5.png

Cards that don't follow the pattern :
(missing Perfect Present Westbrook & Doorbuster Kawhi Leonard that can be trained 15 times each)
SklZeMi.png

Also calculated the pattern for overalls that we don't have info for:
bdHRZ99.png

From this, the absolute average growth per level is approximately 50%.
So upgrading to lvl 3 will require 1.5 times more TP than the previous level. Same for further levels.

Total TP needed to max a card is calculated by this formula:

TPmax = k * LVL2_requirement
k = 13 for nearly all overalls.
k = 14 for 80, 82 & 94 OVR cards.
or k = 13.19 on average

Any other info you'd like me to add ?

66RuckerPark

Rookie 1
Re: Card Training Values

Good shit bruh. I took screenshots of the ones on gg a couple of days ago just in case but this is way better.

EDIT: You should put this thread in blue title, underneath the maxed card and card review section.

squaremonkey

Rookie 1
Re: Training Values & Requirements

Thanks a lot. Could you post the gold requirement per upgrade as well? the platinum ones seem a lot more expensive.

betaman411

All-Star 1

Thanks, this is nice to have here as well. The additional coin/cash requirements would be great.

AussieMJ

Rookie 1

Hey Alex, now that we have cards beyond 99 is it possible to extend spreadsheet? Cheers.

Alekk

Rookie 2

Hey Alex, now that we have cards beyond 99 is it possible to extend spreadsheet? Cheers.

The problem is I don't have any of those 100+ OVR cards. I'd update if someone posted their TP values. As for training requirements, the pattern stays for all cards. Every level requires 50% more TP than the previous so it's easy to find the total TP to max without expanding the table.

Also my username is not in any way related to Alex.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.