• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Training points for 100+ ovr

Geobatz

Rookie 1
Can somebody tell me the training points required for levels 3, 4 & 5? Also it's the same amount of points for 102-105 ovr, right?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
All 100+ cards are the same and it's roughly that could be exacts idk since I've only maxed one and didn't take screenshots of the TP and coin amounts but that is from a guy in a group chat so 3, 4, and 5 could be off a bit but I know 2 and 6 are right
2= 850k
3= 1.3 mil
4= 1.95 mil
5= 2.9 mil
6= 4.35 mil

Geobatz

Rookie 1
All 100+ cards are the same and it's roughly that could be exacts idk since I've only maxed one and didn't take screenshots of the TP and coin amounts but that is from a guy in a group chat so 3, 4, and 5 could be off a bit but I know 2 and 6 are right
2= 850k
3= 1.3 mil
4= 1.95 mil
5= 2.9 mil
6= 4.35 mil

I guess that's good enough. Thanks Stewie!

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
2= 850k
3= 1.3 mil
4= 1.95 mil
5= 2.9 mil
6= 4.35 mil

I guess that's good enough. Thanks Stewie!

You're welcome it should be the exact amounts honestly

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.