• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Top 200 league recruiting: Playoff Portugal

Angtheman

Rookie 1
Hello.

We are currently recruiting for the last weeks left in the season. We looking for players who play every quarter. We don?t really limit the ovr but you have to actively looking to increase it.

We are top 200 right now but we were top 150 but since the lack of games and players we dropped. Looking to get back up.

League name: playoff Portugal

We all speak English but as long as you play we don?t care.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Angtheman

Rookie 1
If you request to join our league, please give us some time to accept. We will love to have anyone who wants to play and just have some fun.

edlllpt

Pro 1
We did end in the top200 in season 2, with over 175 wins

and we are already with a tournament underway so if anyone playing daily needs a home at the start of this season, you can join us!

We are 6 at the moment, 2 from Portugal, 3 from the US and 1 from Italy.

No margins required, just do your best, with fair play, and playing daily.

and once you join us, say hi to activate the chat!

edlllpt

Pro 1
The league may not be visible with the 'requirements on' - likely a bug as we have them all empty - so If anyone wants to join and is unable to send a request, please leave a comment here with the IGN or send us a PM so we send an invite.

edlllpt

Pro 1
After some departures and new arrivals we continue to be six, but for now we want to grow to at least 10 .

And we are already going for the 3rd tournament after two wins!

cuaRcSx.png

5tYktD6.png

So again, if anyone needs a league, share your ign or pm us so we invite you!

SHAMGOD

Rookie 1
Hey my IGN is SHAMGOD and I am interested in joining you league. I am very active and had played this game since season one so expect nothing but the best. I am currently 67 OVR (Level 10) and have started just yesterday. I will be requesting shortly.
Thank you
:D :D

edlllpt

Pro 1
Hey my IGN is SHAMGOD and I am interested in joining you league. I am very active and had played this game since season one so expect nothing but the best. I am currently 67 OVR (Level 10) and have started just yesterday. I will be requesting shortly.
Thank you
:D :D

Nice!

There are already a few users named Shamgod active in this season, so I may need to ask you what's your team or what the profile pic looks like so we know who to invite :D hope you don't mind.

We are also in the middle of the night here in PT so we may take a few hours to invite you as ppl need some sleep :D

edlllpt

Pro 1
I'd like to join I'm gonna serch the team

hey B3vapes, there is an issue with old s2 league requirements that are now hidden and we can't edit them/clean it - we are we waiting for EA to fix that - so our league may not be visible unless you search for leagues without the requirements button on, and you may not be able to apply. Therefore we are asking users to share their Ign so we can invite them ourselves and then there's no requirements issue.

So, what is your ign?

edlllpt

Pro 1
My team is the Houston rockets!
Thank you!

It seems we've run into another issue - this one related to very common usernames, as I see many Shamgod users, but none of them with a ovr like yours or above.

At some point in s2 I wanted to reinvite a user named Thiago and there is a ton of Thiago in Brazil so I couldn't find him in the list - that seems to have a limit at some point, making some of the users not visible in the invite-menu.

Therefore it seems the only chance is to wait for EA to fix these issues. I've mentioned them in the glitch thread that I'm hoping @asros is checking. And given we don't know how long we need to wait, I think my best advice to you is to try to find other new home in the meantime.

We will be checking if they fix these issues, so we will try to invite whenever it is possible.

edlllpt

Pro 1
We are five members at the moment with a 6-1 record - and until EA fixes some hidden requirement issues, the league is basically invite only - and even then if you have very common In-game-name we may not be able to send an invite to the right person due to another bug.

Yet, if you are playing daily, doing fine in the new season and needing a new league, we can use your help! and If you have a unique In-game-name, even better :D

edit: September 25th update - 17-2 record, 6 players, still fairly relaxed with no worries about margins. And We are all grinding enough to make us a top team in average level.

edlllpt

Pro 1
Can someone with an updated app please confirm if our league remains out of general sight due to hidden requirements?

It continues to be not visible even for me when I have the 'qualified for requirements button' on, but I can't tell if that's an issue of being a member already.

Even someone without a league or intentions of joining one could help us by confirming what message shows up if you try to join us. I reported the issue to Brian before but I guess we may need to do it again with more details.

Ps- we have a 24-4 record at the moment, with the same 6 members.

edlllpt

Pro 1
Can someone please confirm if our league remains out of general sight due to hidden requirements?

Even someone without a league or intentions of joining one could help us by confirming what message shows up if you try to join us. I reported the issue to Brian before but I guess we may need to do it again with more details.

Anyone able to help us with this?

We're Just wanting to know what is the current message displayed so we can report the issue with more details.

Can someone please confirm if our league remains out of general sight due to hidden requirements?

Anyone able to help us with this?

We're Just wanting to know what is the current message displayed so we can report the issue with more details.

I found your league with no problem by entering playoff portugal in the search bar. I have found it helps to turn OFF the eligible button, for if you have it on, it will not show any leagues because you belong to one and are technically ineligible to join another until you leave the current. Hope this helps.

edlllpt

Pro 1
it will not show any leagues because you belong to one and are technically ineligible to join another until you leave the current. Hope this helps.

So if you search for example for 'Playoff P' with requirements button on you see zero leagues?

Despite belonging to a league, If I search by 'Playoff P' I can see two leagues - not mine though.

And then if I turn off the requirements I see four - now including mine.

Thanks in any case.

it will not show any leagues because you belong to one and are technically ineligible to join another until you leave the current. Hope this helps.

So if you search for example for 'Playoff P' with requirements button on you see zero leagues?

Despite belonging to a league, If I search by 'Playoff P' I can see two leagues - not mine though.

And then if I turn off the requirements I see four - now including mine.

Thanks in any case.

Did "playoff p" with "ineligible" on, and I do only get two leagues, neither is yours. After turning it off is when I find yours, as well. Hmm, that's odd. I thought it had to do with being in a league already. So, it's instead something with the requirements for membership for your league, it seems.

Also,
I asked a friend to try to join and he says he received a message that "73,000 Fans were required to join" and wouldn't let his application go thru. He had over 80K fans in SD, too, so that's interesting.

edlllpt

Pro 1
Also,
I asked a friend to try to join and he says he received a message that "73,000 Fans were required to join" and wouldn't let his application go thru. He had over 80K fans in SD, too, so that's interesting.

Thanks. that's the key.

My best hypothesis is that a lost h2h fans counter still exists, instead of linking to the current showdown fans.

We did have that 73k fans requirement set during s2, as 75k was the basic reset value for each SD season if you ever crossed that mark.

Now, if you have league ownership you can't edit that fan count requirement. It was removed at the start of season 3. But it seems it remains as an active requirement since it is prompting that message to those who could potentially join us.

I guess I'll contact Asros again about this.

Also,

Thanks. that's the key.

My best hypothesis is that a lost h2h fans counter still exists, instead of linking to the current showdown fans.

We did have that 73k fans requirement set during s2, as 75k was the basic reset value for each SD season if you ever crossed that mark.

Now, if you have league ownership you can't edit that fan count requirement. It was removed at the start of season 3. But it seems it remains as an active requirement since it is prompting that message to those who could potentially join us.

I guess I'll contact Asros again about this.

Ah. I hope it's an easy fix. Sounds like worst case scenario you may need to start a new league and since you have a small number of members it's easy to regroup quickly.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.