• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Top 200 league recruiting: Playoff Portugal

edlllpt

Pro 1
Ah. I hope it's an easy fix. Sounds like worst case scenario you may need to start a new league and since you have a small number of members it's easy to regroup quickly.

Not really considering that scenario. We should wait for a fix. Have the league since I started playing so I'm not getting rid of it easily :D

If anything, we continue to be a small invite-only-league for people with not-too-common in-game-names in this season 3 :)

I'm afraid there are not too many complaints about this tho. And that doesn't help the bug being fixed quick.

Ah. I hope it's an easy fix. Sounds like worst case scenario you may need to start a new league and since you have a small number of members it's easy to regroup quickly.

I'm afraid there are not too many complaints about this tho. And that doesn't help the bug being fixed quick.

This is the part I was afraid of and why I suggested it while you were still small lol. I do understand the nostalgia of keeping the same league from before.

If it works for you, no need to change it :)

I didn't know you could have tournaments with less than 12 because whenever I try to start one with less than 12 it won't let me. I guess the restriction is based on the total number in the league.

edlllpt

Pro 1
I didn't know you could have tournaments with less than 12 because whenever I try to start one with less than 12 it won't let me. I guess the restriction is based on the total number in the league.

Minimum to start a tournament is four members. If you have 5 or 6 members, you remain able to start tournaments of 4 - we're having one now, and not because we wanted and benched 2, but due to matching-auto-benching.

If you have 7 members, then the tournament-minimum jumps to 5. and as your league size grows, the tournament-minimum also grows.

Minimum to start a tournament is four members. If you have 5 or 6 members, you remain able to start tournaments of 4 - we're having one now, and not because we wanted and benched 2, but due to matching-auto-benching.

If you have 7 members, then the tournament-minimum jumps to 5. and as your league size grows, the tournament-minimum also grows.

Thanks for the info. Auto benching. Wow, didn't now that was a thing. So it just decides for you who is on the bench? Does it take into consideration the last login?

edlllpt

Pro 1
Thanks for the info. Auto benching. Wow, didn't now that was a thing. So it just decides for you who is on the bench? Does it take into consideration the last login?

As you start a tournament you have a certain member order you can edit, so it's up to the commissioner/admin to select that order/ranking.

Sometimes, either due to lack of leagues with your size searching at that time, or because the game decides that this time you should match with a top league even if you have different league size, The game auto-benches one or two (not sure how far it can go in leagues with 32)
At least these are my best guesses to explain the autobenching. .

So, last members in the selected list order are the ones that may be auto-benched.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

As you start a tournament you have a certain member order you can edit, so it's up to the commissioner/admin to select that order/ranking.

Sometimes, either due to lack of leagues with your size searching at that time, or because the game decides that this time you should match with a top league even if you have different league size, The game auto-benches one or two (not sure how far it can go in leagues with 32)
At least these are my best guesses to explain the autobenching. .

So, last members in the selected list order are the ones that may be auto-benched.

The most I've seen was 5 people benched

edlllpt

Pro 1

out of 32 or less than that?

Meanwhile, it seems they changed the SD fan-reset to the 75k of season 2, but that doesn't seem to help our issue of the league requirement as It continues to be out of sight with league requirements on.

edit - it's 70k now , not 75k, so my sentence above doesn't apply.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

out of 32 or less than that?

Meanwhile, it seems they changed the SD fan-reset to the 75k of season 2, but that doesn't seem to help our issue of the league requirement as It continues to be out of sight with league requirements on.

edit - it's 70k now , not 75k, so my sentence above doesn't apply.

Out of anything i don't remember the exact number but I do remember the number of members kicked out it didn't happen to me the most that happened to me was 4 I think

edlllpt

Pro 1
Update - We are 130th with a 36-9 record. Still the same 6

With the new league achievements - basically pro packs of the 4 tiers we had in the store - we are looking for people grinding daily - so Level 40 is desirable. Baskets in any mode, spending stamina and playing events is all we need to get rewards.

Even for people who don't want to play league quarters we can have two spots at least.
If people want to play in league quarters, an 80ovr is the minimum reasonable at this point.

So for those interested, PM me your In-game-name so we can send an invite.

xirt

Rookie 1
Hey... Are you still recruiting new players because I would like to join you guys... My ingame user name is Inder and I am an 85 overall.. Cheers..!!! :) :)

edlllpt

Pro 1
Hey... Are you still recruiting new players because I would like to join you guys... My ingame user name is Inder and I am an 85 overall.. Cheers..!!! :) :)

hey xirt, we are and we would love to have you, but it seems the game isn't making things easy for us.

It seems your in-game-name is a bit too common and your specific account isn't visible in the invite menu. All the inder-named users in the visible part of the list are lvl 1 and one lvl 10 :(

That said, if you ever face me, angtheman or bargs in Showdown we should have other route to invite you, so let me know if you end facing us!

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.